NCI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.003|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.09%|
|Net Income (TTM)||51.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.38%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NAVIGANT CONSULTING INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Dec 6
- Obamacare 'perfect storm'-Feds reveal 10 percent error rate CNBC Dec 6
- Navigant to Present at J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference noodls Dec 4
- Navigant to Present at Barclays Select Series 2013: Information and IT Services Forum noodls Dec 2
- Navigant Hits 52-Week High Nov 29
- Navigant Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Navigant Issues Statement about U.S. Attorney’s Office Conclusion of Investigation with No Wrongdoing Indicated Business Wire Nov 27
- ADT to Repurchase Shares from Corvex - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Tyco Remains Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Waste Management Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
NCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Navigant Consulting is up 73.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Huron Consulting Group up 81.55%, and Exponent up 49.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NCI
Pro Report PDF for NCI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NCI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NCI
Did Navigant Consulting make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Navigant is a specialized, global expert services firm dedicated to assisting clients in creating and protecting value in the face of critical business risks and opportunities. Through senior level engagement with clients, Navigant professionals combine technical expertise in Disputes and Investigations, Economics, Financial Advisory and Management Consulting, with business pragmatism in the highly regulated Construction, Energy, Financial Services and Healthcare industries to support clients in addressing their most critical business needs. The company primarily serves legal, construction, energy, healthcare, and financial services industries. Navigant Consulting, Inc. was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.