NCI Key Stats
- Nick Child to Join Navigant’s Global Construction Practice as Head of Global Mar... May 23
- Smart City Technologies Will Generate More Than $117 Billion in Revenue between ... May 23
- Shipments of Smart Meters for Commercial and Industrial Markets Will Reach 12.7 ... May 22
- NAVIGANT CONSULTING INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of S... May 22
- SAIC Wins New Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- SAIC Wins New Contract May 21
- More Than 480 Microgrid Projects Are Proposed, Under Development, or Operating W... May 21
- Favorable Attitudes Toward Smart Grid and Smart Meter Technology Increased in 20... May 20
- Worldwide Capacity of Lithium Ion Batteries for Electric Vehicles Will Multiply ... May 17
- Annual Sales of Electric Motorcycles and Scooters in North America Will Multiply... May 16
NCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Navigant Consulting is up 7.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, CRA International down 3.00%, and Huron Consulting Group up 37.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for NCI
Pro Report PDF for NCI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NCI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NCI
Did Navigant Consulting make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Navigant is a specialized, global expert services firm dedicated to assisting clients in creating and protecting value in the face of critical business risks and opportunities. Through senior level engagement with clients, Navigant professionals combine technical expertise in Disputes and Investigations, Economics, Financial Advisory and Management Consulting, with business pragmatism in the highly regulated Construction, Energy, Financial Services and Healthcare industries to support clients in addressing their most critical business needs. The company primarily serves legal, construction, energy, healthcare, and financial services industries. Navigant Consulting, Inc. was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.