NBTB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.416|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||56.94M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.41%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- A Grim Future for Small Banks The Street Dec 6
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: VOYA, NBTB and EVR Nov 22
- NBT BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- NBT BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 29
- NBT Bancorp Inc. Announces Record Third Quarter Earnings and a 5% Cash Dividend Increase noodls Oct 28
- NBT Bancorp, Inc. (NBTB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.21; 3.5% Yield Street Insider Oct 28
- NBT Bancorp, Inc. (NBTB) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c Street Insider Oct 28
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Monday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Sep 16
- Cash Dividend On The Way From NBT Bancorp (NBTB) Aug 26
- NBT BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 8
NBTB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NBT Bancorp is up 28.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, First of Long Island up 48.76%, and S.Y. Bancorp up 48.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NBTB
Pro Report PDF for NBTB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NBTB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NBTB
Did NBT Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NBT Bancorp Inc. is a registered financial holding company incorporated in the State of Delaware in 1986. The Company's principal headquarters are located in Norwich, New York. The Company is the parent holding company of NBT Bank, N.A. and NBT Financial Services, Inc. Through these subsidiaries, the Company operates as one segment focused on community banking operations. The Company's primary business consists of providing commercial banking and financial services to its customers in its market area.