NBS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.692|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-54.87M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-220.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News03/03 09:38
SA Breaking News03/02 16:45
|03/25/2015 08:00 EST||Misc||Alliance for Regenerative Medicine Regen Med Investor Day|
|03/02/2015||Earnings||Neostem Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|10/30/2014||Earnings||Neostem Inc Third Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
NBS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Neostem is down 64.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.99%, Can Fite Biofarma down 58.32%, and Geron up 100.6%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NBS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NBS
Did Neostem make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.neostem.com
- IR Website: http://www.neostem.com/investors/overview/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Neostem Inc is a biopharmaceutical company that develops novel proprietary cell therapy products. It is engaged in the preservation & enhancement of human health through the development of cell based therapeutics that prevent, treat or cure disease.
NBS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NBS","name")
- Description: =YCI("NBS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NBS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NBS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NBS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.