NBS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.40%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.401|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-41.95M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.72%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-244.7%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.97%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NeoStem: A Stem Cell Company Worth Watching Dec 9
- NeoStem CEO Dr. Robin Smith's Interview on Clear Channel Business Talk Radio Recap Marketwired Dec 9
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Dec 6
- NeoStem CEO Dr. Robin L. Smith to Be Interviewed Live on Clear Channel Network's Business Radio DFW 1190AM Marketwired Dec 4
- 2014 Could Be A Big Year For Inovio, Merrimack, And NeoStem Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- NeoStem to Present at Multiple December Conferences noodls Dec 3
- NeoStem’s Subsidiary, Progenitor Cell Therapy LLC (“PCT”), Expands Manufacturing Relationship with ImmunoCellular Therapeutics for Dendritic Cell Vaccines noodls Dec 3
- NeoStem's Subsidiary, Progenitor Cell Therapy LLC ("PCT"), Expands Manufacturing Relationship With ImmunoCellular Therapeutics for Dendritic Cell Vaccines GlobeNewswire Dec 3
- ImmunoCellular expands relationship with NeoStem subsidiary theflyonthewall.com Dec 3
- Is 'Apples To Oranges' Really The Best Biotechnology Investment Strategy? Dec 2
NBS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Neostem is up 3.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, ImmunoCellular Therapeuti up 35.78%, and Neuralstem up 109.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NBS
Pro Strategies Featuring NBS
Did Neostem make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Neostem, Inc., is an international biopharmaceutical company. It operates in three reportable segments namely Cell Therapy-United States; Regenerative Medicine-China; and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing-Manufacturing.