NBR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0626|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||16.46M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.69%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.99%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: PPR, UMBF, NBR, PPL The Street Dec 5
- Oil Services Companies Are Rushing for Technology Dominance Fool Dec 2
- Newpark Resources Heats Up The Street Dec 2
- 3 Takeaways From Helmerich & Payne's Earnings Fool Nov 22
- Hold onto Patterson-UTI - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- ISI Group Upgrades Nabors (NBR) to Buy Street Insider Nov 8
- Can Nabors' New Rigs Carry the Company? Fool Nov 5
- NABORS INDUSTRIES LTD Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- Oracle Shareholders Still Think Larry Ellison's Pay Is Too High Fool Nov 1
- 2 Natural Gas Companies That Can't Wait for 2015 Fool Nov 1
NBR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nabors Industries is up 10.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Patterson-UTI Energy up 37.42%, and Helmerich & Payne up 48.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NBR
Pro Report PDF for NBR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NBR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NBR
Did Nabors Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Nabors Industries, Ltd is a land drilling contractor in the world. It conducts oil, gas and geothermal land drilling operations in the U.S. Lower 48 states, Alaska, Canada, South America, Mexico, Caribbean, Middle East, Far East, Russia and Africa.