NBL Key Stats
- Noble Energy Inc Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (NBL) May 24
- Noble Discovers Karish Nat-Gas Well - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Noble Discovers Karish Nat-Gas Well May 23
- Israeli minister could cut gas export ceiling, Globes reports May 23
- The Future of Natural Gas Fracking Has Arrived May 23
- 4 Energy Stock Stories To Ignite Investment Chatter May 22
- Noble Energy, Inc. Presents at UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference, May-22-2013 09... May 22
- Energy stocks inch up; Pioneer, WPX top gainers May 22
- Noble finds more natural gas offshore Israel May 22
- The Future of Natural Gas Fracking Has Arrived Fool May 22
NBL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Noble Energy is up 39.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Anadarko Petroleum up 40.37%, and EPL Oil & Gas up 92.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NBL
Pro Report PDF for NBL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NBL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NBL
Did Noble Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Noble Energy, Inc. was incorporated in Delaware in 1969, and began doing business in 1932. It has been publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange since 1980. Noble Energy and its subsidiaries are an energy company involved in the acquisition, exploration, development, production and marketing of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids. Its operations are divided between U.S. and international operations, with different regions of operation and reporting in each. The company has almost US$3 billion in revenue at #660 on the 2007 Fortune 1000 list of the largest American companies.