NBL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||38.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.028|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.20%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.094B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||84.15%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.71%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.83%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Jim Cramer: The Real Tale of Oil Tape The Street Dec 11
- The Real Tale of the Oil Tape The Street Dec 11
- CONSOL Energy Bulks up on Gas Fool Dec 10
- Oil-Related Stocks Surge as Crude Nears $100 Fox Business Dec 10
- Noble Energy Inc (NBL): Today's Featured Basic Materials Winner The Street Dec 10
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 12/10: (FNP) (CNX)/(D) (TBOW) (NVS)/(MRK) Street Insider Dec 10
- Noble Energy Management To Present At Its Analyst Conference PR Newswire Dec 9
- Analyst Moves: Dean Foods, Noble Energy Dec 9
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Noble Energy (NBL) to Hold Street Insider Dec 9
- Noble Energy eyes fresh appraisal for natgas off Cyprus Dec 9
NBL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Noble Energy is up 37.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Anadarko Petroleum up 10.97%, and EOG Resources up 33.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NBL
Pro Report PDF for NBL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NBL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NBL
Did Noble Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Noble Energy, Inc. was incorporated in Delaware in 1969, and began doing business in 1932. It has been publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange since 1980. Noble Energy and its subsidiaries are an energy company involved in the acquisition, exploration, development, production and marketing of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids. Its operations are divided between U.S. and international operations, with different regions of operation and reporting in each. The company has almost US$3 billion in revenue at #660 on the 2007 Fortune 1000 list of the largest American companies.