NBIX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-92.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3977|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-25.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1527%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Neurocrine Biosciences To Present At Oppenheimer's 24th Annual Healthcare Conference noodls Dec 4
- Neurocrine Biosciences' CEO Presents at Deutsche Bank 2013 BioFEST Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Neurocrine Biosciences To Present At Deutsche Bank 2013 Biofest And The 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference noodls Nov 26
- NEUROCRINE BIOSCIENCES INC Financials Nov 5
- Relative Strength Alert For Neurocrine Biosciences Nov 5
- Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. Enters Oversold Territory Nov 4
- Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. Enters Oversold Territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 4
- Neurocrine Will Get Second Chance To Offer Up VMAT-2 Data In December Oct 30
- Neurocrine Biosciences' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (NBIX) Posts Q3 Loss of 17c/Share Street Insider Oct 29
NBIX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Neurocrine Biosciences is up 32.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, AbbVie up N/A, and Abbott Laboratories up 22.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NBIX
Pro Report PDF for NBIX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NBIX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NBIX
Did Neurocrine Biosciences make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc., discovers, develops and commercializes drugs for the treatment of neurological and endocrine-related diseases and disorders.