NBG Key Stats
- NBG Scores in Very Rare Greek Bank Credit Rating Upgrade by Moody’s 24/7 Wall St. Dec 6
- Greece finally back in credit market CNBC Dec 5
- National Bank Of Greece (NBG): Today's Featured Banking Laggard The Street Dec 4
- Why investors are poised to rush to Greek stocks CNBC Dec 3
- Moody's Raises Greece's Rating from 'C' to 'Caa3'; Outlook Stable Street Insider Dec 2
- Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: eBay, NBG, Petrobras, Twitter and More Dec 2
- 5 Stocks Poised for Breakouts The Street Dec 2
- Perilous Reversal Stock: National Bank Of Greece (NBG) The Street Dec 2
- Why SolarCity, Pan American Silver, and National Bank of Greece Soared Today Fool Nov 29
- National Bank of Greece SA (NBG) Ask for Higher Bid for Astir Street Insider Nov 29
NBG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). National Bank of Greece is down 68.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Barclays up 10.85%, and Mitsubishi UFJ Finl Group up 41.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NBG
Pro Report PDF for NBG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NBG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NBG
Did National Bank of Greece make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
National Bank of Greece SA is the oldest and largest bank among Greek banks which operates as a commercial banking services provider. It offers retail and commercial banking, asset management, intermediation activities, investment banking, venture capital, insurance products, securities brokerage and real estate management services. It provides a full range of financial products and services that meet the constantly changing needs of corporate customers and private individuals. The firm operates primarily in Greece but also has operations in countries in Europe, North America, South Africa, Turkey and other Mediterranean countries. The bank was founded by late. George Stavros in 1841 and is headquartered in Athens, Greece.