NBBC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.16%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8677|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3700%|
|Net Income (TTM)||24.11M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- FIG Partners Upgrades Newbridge Bancorp (NBBC) to Market Outperform Street Insider Nov 7
- NewBridge Bank and CapStone Bank to Merge noodls Nov 1
- NewBridge Bancorp, CapStone Bank to merge Nov 1
- NEWBRIDGE BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Nov 1
- NewBridge Bancorp (NBBC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c Street Insider Oct 24
- NEWBRIDGE BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibit Oct 24
- NewBridge Reports Increased Earnings GlobeNewswire Oct 24
- Q3 2013 NewBridge Bancorp Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 24
- NewBridge Bancorp Enters Oversold Territory (NBBC) Oct 8
- NewBridge Bancorp Completes Acquisition of Security Savings Bank GlobeNewswire Oct 2
NBBC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NewBridge Bancorp is up 56.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, MutualFirst Financial up 47.25%, and Cordia Bancorp up 47.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NBBC
Pro Strategies Featuring NBBC
Did NewBridge Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NewBridge Bancorp is a bank holding Company for NewBridge Bank. The Bank provides a range of banking products to individuals, small to medium-sized businesses and retail clients in its market areas.