NBBC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||275.8%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.65|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-84.48%|
|Net Income (TTM)||20.77M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NewBridge Bancorp Is Now Oversold (NBBC) The Street 02/11 07:06 ET
- NewBridge Bancorp (NBBC) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c Street Insider 01/28 16:23 ET
- NewBridge Reports Record 2013 Net Income GlobeNewswire 01/28 16:15 ET
- Newbridge Bancorp: Get Three Banks For The Price Of One 01/16 11:06 ET
- NewBridge Bank Changes Executive’s Title to Better Reflect Duties noodls 12/19 14:09 ET
- NEWBRIDGE BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits 12/19 14:02 ET
- NewBridge Bank Changes Executive's Title to Better Reflect Duties GlobeNewswire 12/19 14:00 ET
- Raymond James Upgrades Newbridge Bancorp (NBBC) to Outperform Street Insider 12/12 06:45 ET
- NEWBRIDGE BANCORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report 11/08 16:02 ET
- FIG Partners Upgrades Newbridge Bancorp (NBBC) to Market Outperform Street Insider 11/07 07:59 ET
NBBC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NewBridge Bancorp is up 14.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, United Bancorp MI up 149.0%, and Ameris Bancorp up 56.37%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NBBC
Pro Strategies Featuring NBBC
Did NewBridge Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: North Carolina
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: North Carolina
NewBridge Bancorp is a bank holding Company for NewBridge Bank. The Bank provides a range of banking products to individuals, small to medium-sized businesses and retail clients in its market areas.