NBBC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3214|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||11.14M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.74%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire10/21 09:15
PR Newswire10/09 08:00
PR Newswire09/24 09:15
|07/24/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 NewBridge Bancorp Earnings Results|
|05/14/2014||Misc||AGM Event BRIDGE BANCORP INC|
|04/24/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 NewBridge Bancorp Earnings Results|
|01/28/2014||Earnings||NewBridge Bancorp Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
|11/01/2013||Misc||NewBridge Bank and Capstone Bank to Merge|
NBBC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NewBridge Bancorp is up 8.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.83%, Ameris Bancorp up 33.57%, and Farmers and Merchants up 0.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NBBC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NBBC
Did NewBridge Bancorp make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: http://www.newbridgebank.com
- IR Website: http://www.snl.com/irweblinkx/corporateprofile.aspx?iid=100346
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: North Carolina
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: North Carolina
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
NewBridge Bancorp is a bank holding Company for NewBridge Bank. The Bank provides a range of banking products to individuals, small to medium-sized businesses and retail clients in its market areas.
NBBC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NBBC","name")
- Description: =YCI("NBBC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NBBC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NBBC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NBBC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.