NAVG Key Stats
- A.M. Best Affirms Navigators Ratings Jun 11
- A.M. Best Affirms Navigators Ratings - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 11
- A.M. Affirms Ratings of Navigators Insurance Company, Its Subsidiary and The Nav... Jun 7
- Navigators to Present at Morgan Stanley Financials Conference GlobeNewswire May 29
- Fireman’s Fund Hires AIG’s Celmer for High Net Worth Unit May 28
- Navigators Names U.S. Chief Claims Officer GlobeNewswire May 28
- NAVIGATORS GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Se... May 28
- NAVIGATORS GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Secu... May 24
- NAVIGATORS GROUP INC Financials May 10
- Navigators Group Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 3
NAVG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Navigators Group is up 21.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Cincinnati Financial Corporation up 35.08%, and American Financial Group up 28.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for NAVG
Pro Report PDF for NAVG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NAVG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NAVG
Did Navigators Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Navigators Group, Inc. is an international commercial property & casualty specialty insurance holding company with insurance company operations, underwriting management companies and operations at Lloyd's of London. Its product line and most long-standing area of specialization is ocean marine insurance. It also develops specialty niches in professional liability insurance as well as other specialty insurance lines such as commercial primary and excess liability. The company operates its business through two segments: Insurance Companies and Lloyd's Operations. The Navigators Group, Inc. distributes its products through global, national, and regional retail and wholesale insurance brokers. The company was founded by Terence N. Deeks in 1974 and is headquartered in Rye Brook, New York.