NAVG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.348|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||64.44%|
|Net Income (TTM)||77.18M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NAVG Crosses Below Key Price/Book Valuation Level The Street Dec 4
- ProAssurance Prices Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- The Navigators Group, Inc. (NAVG): Moving Average Crossover Spotted Nov 21
- The Navigators Group, Inc. (NAVG): Moving Average Crossover Spotted - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 21
- Update on RenaissanceRe's Share Buyback Program - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- NAVIGATORS GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhi Nov 13
- Navigators Group Tops on Q3 Earnings Nov 12
- Navigators Group Tops on Q3 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- NAVIGATORS GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Navigators Group Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
NAVG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Navigators Group is up 21.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Cincinnati Financial Corp up 33.59%, and XL Group up 25.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NAVG
Pro Report PDF for NAVG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NAVG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NAVG
Did Navigators Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Navigators Group, Inc. is an international commercial property & casualty specialty insurance holding company with insurance company operations, underwriting management companies and operations at Lloyd's of London. Its product line and most long-standing area of specialization is ocean marine insurance. It also develops specialty niches in professional liability insurance as well as other specialty insurance lines such as commercial primary and excess liability. The company operates its business through two segments: Insurance Companies and Lloyd's Operations. The Navigators Group, Inc. distributes its products through global, national, and regional retail and wholesale insurance brokers. The company was founded by Terence N. Deeks in 1974 and is headquartered in Rye Brook, New York.