NAV Key Stats
- Pentagon Hands Out $880 Million-Plus in New Contracts Tuesday Fool Jun 18
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): Today's Featured Automotive Laggard Jun 18
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases Jun 12
- Navistar International Whiffs on Revenues Fool Jun 12
- Navistar Launches Truck Manufacturing Operations at Company’s Facility in Canoas... Jun 12
- Navistar Posts Wider Loss in 2Q Jun 12
- Navistar International Earnings Call Nuggets: Pricing Outlook and Fourth-Quarter... Jun 12
- Navistar Posts Wider Loss in 2Q - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- AMP Holdings Aligning as the 'Tesla of Trucks' noodls Jun 11
- AMP HOLDING INC. : AMP Holdings Aligning as the Tesla of Trucks noodls Jun 11
NAV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Navistar International is up 2.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, PACCAR up 43.36%, and Cummins up 26.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NAV
Pro Report PDF for NAV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NAV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NAV
Did Navistar International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Navistar International Corporation is a United States-based holding company that owns the manufacturer of International brand commercial trucks, MaxxForce brand diesel engines, IC Bus school and commercial buses, Workhorse brand chassis for motor homes and step vans, and is a private label designer and manufacturer of diesel engines for the pickup truck, van and SUV markets. The firm operates through four Business Segments: Truck Business, Engine Business, Parts Business and Financial Services Business. The company was founded in 1902 and is headquartered in Warrenville, Illinois.