NAV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.86%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-49.31|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.513B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-8.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Navistar International Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing JDS Uniphase The Street Dec 5
- Core Molding Technologies: Up 70%, This Small Cap Still Has Plenty Of Room To Run Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- PACCAR (PCAR), Cummins (CMI), Navistar (NAV) Decline Following Nov. Class 8 Orders Street Insider Dec 3
- PACCAR (PCAR), Cummins (CMI), Navistar (NAV) Stocks Decline Street Insider Dec 3
- Is Cummins Still A Buy? Seeking Alpha Nov 27
- Navistar Stays Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- The Dow in the Time of JFK Fox Business Nov 22
- [video] Betting big on industrials CNBC Nov 21
- Longbow Research Starts Navistar International (NAV) at Neutral Street Insider Nov 21
- Forbes investor doesn't think it's worth $400 million Fortune Nov 18
NAV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Navistar International is up 90.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, PACCAR up 35.95%, and Oshkosh up 78.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NAV
Pro Report PDF for NAV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NAV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NAV
Did Navistar International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Navistar International Corporation is a United States-based holding company that owns the manufacturer of International brand commercial trucks, MaxxForce brand diesel engines, IC Bus school and commercial buses, Workhorse brand chassis for motor homes and step vans, and is a private label designer and manufacturer of diesel engines for the pickup truck, van and SUV markets. The firm operates through four Business Segments: Truck Business, Engine Business, Parts Business and Financial Services Business. The company was founded in 1902 and is headquartered in Warrenville, Illinois.