NATI Key Stats
- Optimize Automated Test Systems With NI PXI Programmable Power Supplies CNW Group May 20
- NATI July Options Begin Trading May 20
- NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc... May 17
- Agilent Isn't Making It Easy On Investors May 15
- New Software Simplifies Data Logging With NI CompactDAQ Hardware for Structural ... May 15
- Agilent Sees Persistent Weakness in 2013 May 15
- Agilent Sees Persistent Weakness in 2013 - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- City of Olympia Choses Itron's AMI Solution May 14
- City of Olympia Choses Itron's AMI Solution - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
- NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definit... May 13
NATI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). National Instruments Corporation is up 10.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Teradyne up 14.61%, and Ametek up 30.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NATI
Pro Report PDF for NATI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NATI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NATI
Did National Instruments Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
National Instruments Corporation, or NI, is an American company with international operation. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, it is a producer of automated test equipment and virtual instrumentation software. Common applications include data acquisition, instrument control and machine vision.