NATI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.29%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5674|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-35.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||69.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||73.99%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.83%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Embedded Revolution: NI Linux Real-Time and ARM noodls Dec 6
- Insider Trading Alert - NATI, MDCO, NBL, KBR And LNG Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- NI’s Crystal Ball: Inspired by Today’s Technology to Build Tomorrow’s Systems noodls Dec 4
- First Week of June 2014 Options Trading For National Instruments (NATI) Forbes Dec 3
- Insider Trading Alert - NLY, LH, NATI, ARRS And AMP Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 29
- Optimize Your Automation with Distributed Intelligence noodls Nov 21
- LabVIEW 8 Real-Time Module Boosts Productivity noodls Nov 21
- FPGAs Improve Throughput in Communications noodls Nov 21
- National Instruments and the University of Edinburgh Collaborate on Massive MIMO Visible Light Communication Networks to Advance 5G PR Newswire Nov 20
- National Instruments and the University of Edinburgh Collaborate on Massive MIMO Visible Light Communication Networks to Advance 5G noodls Nov 18
NATI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). National Instruments is up 27.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Itron down 7.60%, and Micron Technology up 248.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NATI
Pro Report PDF for NATI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NATI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NATI
Did National Instruments make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
National Instruments Corporation designs, manufactures and sells computer-based instrumentation software and hardware products to scientists and engineers.