NANO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.14%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.796|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-18.35M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-11.66%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NANOBIOTIX Strengthens its NanoXray Pipeline with the Launch of NBTX-TOPO Development, the First Nanotherapeutic with Embedded Radar ACN Newswire Dec 6
- Four Picks to Play Intel Trends Barrons.com Nov 22
- Nanometrics Announces Upcoming Investor Events GlobeNewswire Nov 20
- Nanometrics shares could reach $30, says Pacific Crest theflyonthewall.com Nov 19
- NANOMETRICS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- NANOBIOTIX honored at the INVESTOR AWARDS 2013 in the “Young Talent” category noodls Nov 7
- Amazon.com CEO Sells 350K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Wall St. Cheat Sheet Nov 6
- Nanometrics Beats on Top and Bottom Lines Fool Oct 30
- Pacific Crest Upgrades Nanometrics (NANO) to Outperform Street Insider Oct 30
- [$$] Nanometrics' Big Opportunity Oct 30
NANO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nanometrics is up 22.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Badger Meter up 15.30%, and LTX-Credence up 13.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NANO
Pro Report PDF for NANO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NANO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NANO
Did Nanometrics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Nanometrics Incorporated provides high-performance process control metrology and inspection systems used in the fabrication of integrated circuits, high-brightness LEDs, discrete components and data storage devices.