NAK Key Stats
- Strike Two for Taseko at New Prosperity Fool Nov 4
- First Week Of May 2014 Options Trading For Northern Dynasty Minerals (NAK) Oct 2
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher Oct 1
- Why Miners Walked Away From the Planet's Richest Undeveloped Gold Deposit Sep 30
- 5 of Last Week's Biggest Losers Fool Sep 22
- This Massive Gold Project Is Doomed Fool Sep 21
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 09/16: (DAL) (HUN) (BA) High; (NAK) Low Street Insider Sep 16
- Company withdraws from Alaska mine project Sep 16
- Anglo American withdraws from Alaska mine project Sep 16
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 09/16: (OMER) (RGDO) (NAK) Higher; (TSPT) (PERI) (NBS) Lower Street Insider Sep 16
NAK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Northern Dynasty Minerals is down 67.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Anglo American down 21.30%, and Uranium Resources down 4.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NAK
Pro Strategies Featuring NAK
Did Northern Dynasty Minerals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. operates as a mineral exploration and development company. Its principal asset is the Pebble copper-gold-molybdenum deposit in southwest Alaska and 186 square miles of associated resource lands. The company's Pebble Project is an extensive undeveloped copper-gold porphyry system with the potential to produce up to one-quarter of America's domestic copper supply for more than 50 years. The company was formerly known as Northern Dynasty Explorations Ltd. and changed its name to Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. in October 1997. The company was founded on May 11, 1983 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.