NAK Key Stats
- Northern Dynasty comments on National Marine Fisheries Service status review of ... May 17
- Shares Of NAK Now Oversold May 13
- Northern Dynasty: revised Bristol Bay Watershed Assessment draft fails to addres... Apr 26
- Northern Dynasty Minerals OKs $80 Million More for Alaska Mining Project Fool Apr 22
- Northern Dynasty confirms $80 million work program to advance the Pebble Project... Apr 22
- Northern Dynasty confirms $80M work program to advance Pebble Project Apr 22
- Northern Dynasty Minerals (NAK) Shares Enter Oversold Territory Apr 15
- Garrett S. Nelson, Vice President at BB&T Capital Markets, Interviews with The W... Apr 12
- NORTHERN DYNASTY MINERALS LTD Financials Apr 3
- Northern Dynasty responds to Senator Maria Cantwell PR Newswire Mar 19
NAK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Northern Dynasty Minerals is down 6.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Uranium Resources down 62.94%, and Uranerz Energy Corporation down 0.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NAK
Pro Report PDF for NAK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NAK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NAK
Did Northern Dynasty Minerals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. operates as a mineral exploration and development company. Its principal asset is the Pebble copper-gold-molybdenum deposit in southwest Alaska and 186 square miles of associated resource lands. The company's Pebble Project is an extensive undeveloped copper-gold porphyry system with the potential to produce up to one-quarter of America's domestic copper supply for more than 50 years. The company was formerly known as Northern Dynasty Explorations Ltd. and changed its name to Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. in October 1997. The company was founded on May 11, 1983 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.