NAK Key Stats
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 03/03: (PLUG) (SWKS) (PEIX) High; (MBT) (NAK) (WPRT) Low Street Insider 03/03 15:17 ET
- Gold Miner Northern Dynasty’s Stock Hammered by EPA Action Yahoo 03/01 10:55 ET
- EPA starts process that could restrict Pebble Mine Yahoo 02/28 22:29 ET
- EPA Takes First Step To Restrict Pebble Mine Project in Alaska Dow Jones 02/28 17:31 ET
- EPA continues process to study mining impacts in southwest Alaska PR Newswire 02/28 16:22 ET
- NAK Stock Crowded With Sellers The Street 02/28 11:20 ET
- Northern Dynasty Announces Resignation of Director noodls 02/21 19:19 ET
- Northern Dynasty announces resignation of director PR Newswire 02/21 18:00 ET
- Northern Dynasty announces new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Pebble Limited Partnership noodls 02/04 09:00 ET
- The Millstone Around Northern Dynasty's Neck Yahoo 01/18 15:08 ET
NAK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Northern Dynasty Minerals is down 67.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Anglo American down 10.92%, and Uranium Resources up 9.23%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NAK
Pro Strategies Featuring NAK
Did Northern Dynasty Minerals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Headquarters Country: Canada
- Headquarters State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. operates as a mineral exploration and development company. Its principal asset is the Pebble copper-gold-molybdenum deposit in southwest Alaska and 186 square miles of associated resource lands. The company's Pebble Project is an extensive undeveloped copper-gold porphyry system with the potential to produce up to one-quarter of America's domestic copper supply for more than 50 years. The company was formerly known as Northern Dynasty Explorations Ltd. and changed its name to Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. in October 1997. The company was founded on May 11, 1983 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.