NAK Key Stats
CNW Group06/23 16:45
|06/19/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd|
NAK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Northern Dynasty Minerals is down 67.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Gallery Resources up 50.00%, and Chilco River Holdings down 85.71%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NAK
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NAK
Did Northern Dynasty Minerals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.northerndynastyminerals.com
- IR Website: http://www.northerndynastyminerals.com/ndm/StockQuotes.asp
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- NAICS: All Other Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212299
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Northern Dynasty Minerals, Ltd., is a mineral exploration company. It is engaged in developing the Pebble Project, a copper-gold-molybdenum mineral project.
NAK Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NAK","name")
- Description: =YCI("NAK","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NAK","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NAK","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NAK","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.