NAFC Key Stats
- Nash Finch (NAFC) Passes Through 3% Yield Mark May 29
- NAFC July Options Begin Trading May 20
- Nash Finch About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (NAFC) May 13
- Nash Finch 1Q13 Earnings Beat by 43% May 1
- Nash Finch 1Q13 Earnings Beat by 43% - Analyst Blog Zacks May 1
- Nash Finch (NAFC) Shares Cross Above 200 DMA Apr 30
- Is Sysco's Stock Destined for Greatness? Apr 29
- 1 Winner and 2 Losers from This Week’s Earnings Storm Apr 28
- NASH FINCH CO Files SEC form 10-Q/A, Quarterly Report Apr 26
- Nash Finch Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 25
NAFC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nash-Finch Company is up 22.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Spartan Stores up 7.69%, and Chefs Warehouse down 1.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NAFC
Pro Report PDF for NAFC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NAFC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NAFC
Did Nash-Finch Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Nash Finch Company is a Fortune 500 company based in Edina, Minnesota, United States. The company is involved in food distribution to private companies, primarily independent supermarkets, and military commissaries; and the operation of retail stores.