NAFC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.9294|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-58.93%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-11.95M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.15%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.55%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Spartan Stores and Nash Finch Complete Merger noodls Nov 20
- NASH FINCH CO Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule or Standard; Tra Nov 19
- Spartan Stores completes Nash Finch deal Nov 19
- Spartan Stores (SPTN), Nash Finch (NAFC) Complete Merger; New Company 'SpartanNash' Street Insider Nov 19
- Spartan Stores and Nash Finch Complete Merger Business Wire Nov 19
- Nash-Finch Co (NAFC) trading halted for info Street Insider Nov 19
- NASH FINCH CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Other Events Nov 15
- American Woodmark Set to Join the S&P SmallCap 600 PR Newswire Nov 14
- American Woodmark (AMWD) Set to Join the S&P SmallCap 600 Street Insider Nov 14
- Dismal Q3 Earnings at Nash Finch Nov 13
NAFC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nash-Finch is up 46.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Spartan Stores up 53.77%, and United Natural Foods up 35.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NAFC
Pro Strategies Featuring NAFC
Did Nash-Finch make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Nash-Finch Company is a wholesale food distributor. It distributes food to military commissaries, independent grocery retailers and corporate-owned retail stores.