N Key Stats
- Netsuite Stock Sees Short Interest Move 15.3% Lower Jun 13
- NetSuite CFO Ron Gill Named Bay Area CFO of the Year by the San Francisco Busine... Jun 13
- Growth in the Merchant Acquiring Space for Payment Processors as Macro Outlook I... Jun 12
- Cloud Computing: CNBC Explains Jun 11
- Aditya Birla Group, Coal India said to eye bids for Rio coal assets Reuters Jun 10
- Shenhua, Aditya Birla Group said to eye bids for Rio coal assets Reuters - UK Focus Jun 10
- China, Indian suitors said to eye bids for Rio Australia coal mines Reuters - UK Focus Jun 10
- NETSUITE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Cre... Jun 10
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Alex Zukin, Research Analyst at Stephens I... Jun 7
- NetSuite CEO Zach Nelson To Give Keynote At The Credit Suisse Disruptive Technol... Jun 6
N Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NetSuite is up 87.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Workday down 1.43%, and Informatica Corporation down 14.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for N
Pro Report PDF for N
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download N Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring N
Did NetSuite make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NetSuite, Inc. provides software solutions. It provides cloud-based financials/enterprise resource planning (ERP) software suites. The company offers a broad suite of applications, including accounting, customer relationship management (CRM), professional services automation (PSA) and ecommerce. The company's products are Netsuite crm+ and Netsuite ecommerce, Netsuite OpenAir, Netsuite Oneworld, SuiteanAlytics, SuiteFlow, Suitecloud Platform and suitapp.com. It also offers suitesuccess, suiteconsulting, suitetraining, suitesupport and suiteanswers. The company operates single business segment namely Cloud-Based Business Management Application Suites. The company was founded in October 1998 by Evan M. Goldberg and Lawrence J. Ellison and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.