N Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8237|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-59.82M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.07%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-15.69%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - RJF, N, P, HOT And YHOO Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 6
- The Cloud ERP Market Heats Up - FinancialForce Makes Two Strategic Acquisitions Forbes Dec 4
- Islabikes Rides with NetSuite Cloud to Enable Business Growth noodls Dec 4
- Study Reveals the Top Reasons for Switching ERP Providers noodls Dec 4
- Leading Vars in Ireland and UK Join NetSuite Solution Provider Program noodls Dec 4
- NetSuite Management Presents at Credit Suisse 2013 Technology Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Water-Logged And Getting Wetter: NetSuite (N) The Street Dec 3
- SYNETY Announces NetSuite Integration for CloudCall® noodls Nov 26
- Eco Box And Cequal Products Inc. Replace Sage With NetSuite Cloud PR Newswire Nov 25
- Netsuite Larger Than S&P 500 Component Vulcan Materials Nov 12
N Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NetSuite is up 51.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Salesforce.com up 24.24%, and Sap up 2.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for N
Pro Report PDF for N
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download N Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring N
Did NetSuite make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NetSuite, Inc. provides software solutions. It provides cloud-based financials/enterprise resource planning (ERP) software suites. The company offers a broad suite of applications, including accounting, customer relationship management (CRM), professional services automation (PSA) and ecommerce. The company's products are Netsuite crm+ and Netsuite ecommerce, Netsuite OpenAir, Netsuite Oneworld, SuiteanAlytics, SuiteFlow, Suitecloud Platform and suitapp.com. It also offers suitesuccess, suiteconsulting, suitetraining, suitesupport and suiteanswers. The company operates single business segment namely Cloud-Based Business Management Application Suites. The company was founded in October 1998 by Evan M. Goldberg and Lawrence J. Ellison and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.