MZOR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.74|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-15.27M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||78.36%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-63.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News02/18 05:38
Business Wire02/18 04:30
SA Breaking News02/17 17:30
Business Wire02/05 04:30
Business Wire02/04 04:30
SA Breaking News01/05 07:03
MZOR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mazor Robotics is down 51.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.83%, Syneron Medical up 4.80%, and Abiomed up 108.8%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MZOR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MZOR
Did Mazor Robotics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Medical Devices
- Company Website: http://www.mazorrobotics.com
- IR Website: http://mazorrobotics.com/investor-relations/
- HQ Country: Israel
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Israel
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Electromedical and Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334510
- NAICS Industry: Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Mazor Robotics Ltd is engaged in the development, production and marketing of medical devices for supporting surgical procedures in the field of orthopedics and neurosurgery.
MZOR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MZOR","name")
- Description: =YCI("MZOR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MZOR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MZOR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MZOR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.