MYRX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4244|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-11.62M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
MYRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Myrexis is up 165.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.54%, Newtown Lane Marketing up 0.00%, and Vacation Home Swap down 70.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MYRX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MYRX
Did Myrexis make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Conglomerates
- Company Website: http://www.myrexis.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2013
- NAICS: Offices of Other Holding Companies
- NAICS Code: 551112
- NAICS Industry: Management of Companies and Enterprises
- NAICS Sector: Management of Companies and Enterprises
Myrexis, Inc., is engaged in evaluating strategic alternatives, such as identifying, evaluating and making financial investments in life sciences assets.
MYRX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MYRX","name")
- Description: =YCI("MYRX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MYRX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MYRX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MYRX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.