MYL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.522|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-21.57%|
|Net Income (TTM)||605.44M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.75%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 'Fast Money' Recap: S&P, Jobs Report Were Higher Than Expected The Street Dec 7
- Your first trade for Monday CNBC Dec 6
- One of the Top 10 Equity Analyst Interviews of 2013: Biotech Productivity and Innovation Leads to Significant Stock Price Appreciation Wall Street Transcript Dec 6
- Mylan Nabs India, Roche Takes Europe in Breast Cancer Therapies Dec 5
- Mylan Launches Cabergoline Tablets noodls Dec 5
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Launch of Cabergoline Tabs Street Insider Dec 5
- MYLAN INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition o Dec 5
- Mylan Nabs India, Roche Takes Europe in Breast Cancer Therapies Fool Dec 4
- Mylan May Hold Back $250 Million in Indian Drugmaker Deal Dec 4
- Mylan Completes Acquisition of Agila to Create Leading Global Injectables Platform noodls Dec 4
MYL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mylan is up 61.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Teva Pharmaceutical down 2.79%, and Actavis up 89.53%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MYL
Pro Report PDF for MYL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MYL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MYL
Did Mylan make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mylan, Inc. develops, licenses, manufactures, markets and distributes generic, branded generic and specialty pharmaceuticals. It also operates specialty business engaged in respiratory, allergy and psychiatric therapies.