MYL Key Stats
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Zumiez, Mylan, AbbVie, Santarus and Jazz Phar... May 23
- Favorable Verdict for Mylan - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Merck Enters into Strategic Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Favorable Verdict for Mylan May 22
- Merck Enters into Strategic Deal May 22
- Generic Launches at Mylan Continue May 22
- Mylan's Management Presents at UBS Global Healthcare Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha May 22
- Generic Launches at Mylan Continue - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- 4 Healthcare Stock Stories For Tuesday Investment Wellness May 21
- A Good Deal For Actavis, But Warner Chilcott Goes A Little Cheap May 21
MYL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mylan is up 50.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.03%, Warner Chilcott up 30.59%, and Valeant Pharmaceuticals International up 58.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MYL
Pro Report PDF for MYL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MYL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MYL
Did Mylan make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Mylan Inc. is a global generic and specialty pharmaceuticals company headquartered in Cecil Township, Pennsylvania. In 2007, Mylan acquired a controlling interest in India-based Matrix Laboratories Limited, a top producer of active pharmaceutical ingredients for generic drugs, and the generics business of Germany-based Merck KGaA. Through these acquisitions, Mylan has grown from the third largest generic and pharmaceuticals company in the U.S. to the third largest generic and specialty pharmaceuticals company in the world. Mylan now has approximately 19,000 employees, more than 1,000 separate products, and serves customers in more than 150 countries and territories. Mylan has a global manufacturing of more than 45 billion doses.