MY Key Stats
SA Breaking News11/25 09:02
SA Breaking News11/24 08:05
PR Newswire11/24 07:49
|11/24/2014 07:00 EST||Misc||China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Ltd 3Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|11/24/2014||Earnings||China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Ltd 3Q2014 Earning Results|
|08/25/2014 08:00 EDT||Misc||China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Ltd 2Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|08/25/2014||Earnings||China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Ltd 2Q2014 Earning Result|
|05/21/2014 03:30 EDT||Misc||China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Ltd 1Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|05/21/2014||Earnings||China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Ltd 1Q2014 Earning Result|
|04/07/2014 09:00 EDT||Misc||Q4 2013 MY Earnings Conference Call|
|04/07/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 MY Earnings Results|
MY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Ming Yang Wind is up 42.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.41%, Adept Technology down 18.07%, and ABB down 6.47%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MY
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MY
Did China Ming Yang Wind make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Diversified Industrials
- Company Website: http://www.mywind.com.cn
- IR Website: http://ir.mywind.com.cn/phoenix.zhtml?c=238508&p=irol-IRHome
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Ltd is a wind turbine manufacturer in China, focusing on designing, manufacturing, selling and servicing megawatt-class wind turbines.
MY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MY","name")
- Description: =YCI("MY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.