MXWL Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Jun 13
- Maxwell, Soitec in Clean Energy Pact - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- Maxwell, Soitec in Clean Energy Pact Jun 12
- Maxwell Technologies and Soitec join forces to demonstrate benefits of integrati... Jun 11
- Maxwell Technologies, Soitec Join Forces To Demonstrate Benefits Of Integrating ... Jun 11
- Strong Buy on Littelfuse Inc. - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 6
- Strong Buy on Littelfuse Inc. Jun 6
- Bernstein Liebhard LLP Announces an Investigation Concerning Maxwell Technologie... Jun 6
- MAXWELL TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Of... Jun 4
- Maxwell Technologies Appoints John Warwick Chief Operating Officer PR Newswire Jun 4
MXWL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Maxwell Technologies is up 0.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, LightPath Technologies up 26.20%, and Cogo Group up 14.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MXWL
Pro Report PDF for MXWL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MXWL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MXWL
Did Maxwell Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Maxwell is a leading developer and manufacturer of innovative, cost-effective, energy storage and power delivery solutions. The company produces and markets three distinct product lines: Ultracapacitors for energy storage in a wide range of applications, including hybrid buses, trucks and autos, backup power and power conditioning for wind turbines, UPS and other industrial applications; Microelectronics for satellites and spacecraft, and High Voltage Capacitors for electric utility infrastructure. The company was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.