MXWL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.86%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.42|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||12.02M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.24%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Maxwell Technologies Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish For MXWL The Street Nov 27
- Maxwell Technologies In The Balance Seeking Alpha Nov 11
- Crosspoint Kinetics Selects Maxwell Technologies' Ultracapacitors For Fuel-Efficient, Low-Emission, Hybrid Drive System For Trucks And Buses noodls Nov 5
- Maxwell Technologies In The Balance Oct 31
- Maxwell Beats on Q3 Earnings Oct 28
- Maxwell Beats on Q3 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 28
- Short Interest In Maxwell Technologies Moves 17% Higher Oct 25
- Ardour Capital Upgrades Maxwell Technologies (MXWL) to Accumulate Street Insider Oct 25
- Maxwell Tech upgraded by Ardour Capital Oct 25
- Maxwell Technologies' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 24
MXWL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Maxwell Technologies is up 4.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, LightPath Technologies up 32.66%, and CalAmp up 188.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MXWL
Pro Strategies Featuring MXWL
Did Maxwell Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Maxwell is a leading developer and manufacturer of innovative, cost-effective, energy storage and power delivery solutions. The company produces and markets three distinct product lines: Ultracapacitors for energy storage in a wide range of applications, including hybrid buses, trucks and autos, backup power and power conditioning for wind turbines, UPS and other industrial applications; Microelectronics for satellites and spacecraft, and High Voltage Capacitors for electric utility infrastructure. The company was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.