MXIM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.460|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.28%|
|Net Income (TTM)||430.14M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.33%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.62%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.65%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - CIEN, KMI, HK, MXIM And AXE Traded By Insiders The Street 5:03 AM
- Insider Trading Alert - RFMD, MXIM, TRLA, CRL And LNKD Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 4
- Maxim Integrated Products Larger Than S&P 500 Component Airgas Nov 20
- Maxim Prices Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- MKM Partners Upgrades Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) to Buy Street Insider Nov 18
- Semiconductor Showdown: AMD, ADI, TXN, ONNN, MXIM Nov 18
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: AGD, AWP, TRI, MXIM, HON Nov 18
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Liking Quiksilver Nov 16
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Retail Earnings Ahead Nov 15
- Next Dividend D-Day on the Horizon Nov 15
MXIM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Maxim Integrated Products is up 0.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.67%, Linear Technology up 36.29%, and Cirrus Logic down 28.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MXIM
Pro Report PDF for MXIM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MXIM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MXIM
Did Maxim Integrated Products make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Maxim Integrated Products is a publicly traded company that designs, manufactures, and sells analog and mixed-signal semiconductor products. Maxim develops integrated circuits for the industrial, communications, consumer, and computing markets. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, Maxim has design centers, manufacturing facilities, and sales offices throughout the world. The company was founded in 1983 by Jack F. Gifford.