MWW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.87%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4774|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-53.39M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.73%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Monster Worldwide: A Cheap Internet Stock And A Potential Takeover Target Dec 5
- The Rise and Fall of BlackBerry: An Oral History BusinessWeek Dec 5
- Workplace Flexibility is the Top New Age Benefit Business Wire Dec 3
- Analyst Favorites With Strong Buyback Activity: Monster Worldwide Ranks As A Top Pick The Street Nov 27
- Mystery bidder gobbles up Sandwich.com from Yahoo Investor's Business Daily Nov 21
- Coverage initiated on Monster Worldwide by FBR Capital Nov 21
- FBR Capital Starts Monster Worldwide (MWW) at Outperform Street Insider Nov 20
- The Top 11 Fastest-Growing Industries Nov 18
- Monster-GfK Survey Reveals International Work Attitude Gap Business Wire Nov 18
- UPDATE 2-Australia's Freelancer soars on debut as investors pile into outsourcing Other Nov 15
MWW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Monster Worldwide is down 6.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, LinkedIn up 113.7%, and Korn/Ferry International up 71.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MWW
Pro Report PDF for MWW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MWW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MWW
Did Monster Worldwide make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Monster Worldwide, Inc. provides online employment solutions. The company operates the business through three segments Careers-North America, International and Internet Advertising & Fees. The Careers North America and International segment include searchable job postings, resume database access, recruitment media solutions throughout its network and other career-related content, Job seekers can search job postings and post their resumes on each of its career websites. The Internet Advertising & Fees segment provides consumers with content, services and useful offerings that help them manage the development and direction of their current and future careers, while providing employers, educators and marketers with innovative and targeted media-driven solutions to impact these consumers at critical moments in their lives. Monster Worldwide was founded by Andrew J. McKelvey in 1996 and is headquartered in New York, New York.