MWV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.985|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||57.14%|
|Net Income (TTM)||179.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.45%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.58%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.86%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BMO Capital Downgrades MeadWestvaco (MWV) to Underperform Street Insider Dec 11
- MEADWESTVACO CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Regulation FD Disclosure, F Dec 6
- MWV Announces Completion of the Sale of U.S. Forestlands to Plum Creek and the Establishment of a Partnership for its South Carolina Real Estate Assets Business Wire Dec 6
- MeadWestvaco Downgraded to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- MeadWestvaco Downgraded to Underperform Nov 19
- This Deal Will Pay Big Dividends Down the Road Fool Nov 19
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: MNP, ETB, EOI, EVT, MWV Nov 19
- MEADWESTVACO CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Financial Stat Nov 13
- MWV Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend noodls Nov 12
- MeadWestvaco Corp. (MWV) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield Street Insider Nov 12
MWV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MeadWestvaco is up 16.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.57%, Sonoco Products up 41.05%, and Packaging Corp of America up 69.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MWV
Pro Report PDF for MWV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MWV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MWV
Did MeadWestvaco make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MeadWestvaco Corporation, provides packaging solutions to many of the world’s most admired brands in the healthcare, beauty and personal care, food, beverage, home and garden, tobacco, and commercial print industries. The company's businesses also include Consumer & Office Products, Specialty Chemicals, and the Community Development and Land Management Group, which sustainably manages the company’s land holdings to support its operations, and to provide for conservation, recreation and development opportunities. MWV operates in 30 countries and serves customers in more than 100 nations. The company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia.