MWI Veterinary Supply Payout Ratio TTM
MWI Veterinary Supply Payout Ratio TTM Chart
MWI Veterinary Supply Historical Payout Ratio TTM DataPro Data Export
There is no data for the selected date range.
|Data for this Date Range|
|March 31, 2013||Go Pro|
|Dec. 31, 2012||Go Pro|
|Sept. 30, 2012||Go Pro|
|June 30, 2012||Go Pro|
|March 31, 2012||Go Pro|
|Dec. 31, 2011||Go Pro|
|Sept. 30, 2011||Go Pro|
|June 30, 2011||Go Pro|
|March 31, 2011||Go Pro|
|Dec. 31, 2010||Go Pro|
|Sept. 30, 2010||Go Pro|
|June 30, 2010||Go Pro|
|March 31, 2010||Go Pro|
|Dec. 31, 2009||Go Pro|
About Payout Ratio
The payout ratio is the percentage of net income that a company pays out as dividends to common shareholders.
A payout ratio of 10% means for every dollar in Net Income, 10% is being paid out as a dividend. For instance, if Microsoft earns $50 million in net income and the payout ratio is 25%, Microsoft will offer $12.5 million to all its common shareholders.
Companies with low payout ratios:
- High growth companies often have low payout ratios; they use the money to invest in other projects.
- Companies that do not have positive cash flow or positive earnings.
Companies with high payout ratios:
- Value-orientated companies
- Where the board and management may own stock and pay dividends to themselves (cynical view)
- Where management is favorable to shareholders
- Companies that have a consistent dividend stock policy
- Companies that do not have any investment projects that are worth pursuing.
View Payout Ratio TTM for MWIV.
Start Your YCharts Pro Gold Membership.
Access over 100 stock metrics like Beta, EV/EBITDA, PE10, Free Cash Flow Yield, KZ Index and Cash Conversion Cycle.
YCharts Pro is only $49/month, and comes with a 14-day free trial.Get Started Now
Already a YCharts Pro Gold Member? Sign in here.
MWIV Payout Ratio TTM Benchmarks
|Henry Schein||Go Pro|
|Patterson Companies||Go Pro|
|Cooper Companies||Go Pro|
MWIV Payout Ratio TTM Rankings
2096 of 8002
106 of 684 in Healthcare
7 of 11 in Medical Distribution
MWIV Payout Ratio TTM Range, Past 5 Years
|Minimum||Go Pro||Jun 2008|
|Maximum||Go Pro||Jun 2008|
Zacks May 3
Seeking Alpha May 2
Street Insider May 2