MWE Key Stats
- Credit Suisse Says Not To Give Up On MLPs Just Yet Jun 18
- A Quick Look at Magnum Hunter’s Fourth Quarter Highlights Jun 15
- Good News for These Utica Drillers? Jun 13
- MLPs Come in Many Forms Jun 13
- 5 MLPs For The Next 10 Years Yielding 7% Jun 12
- Understanding High-Yield MLPs And How to Choose the Best Ones Jun 12
- Summit Reaches Higher to Gather Natural Gas Growth Jun 11
- Commodities Today: Oil E&P Companies Improving Fortunes And Foreign Investment Jun 11
- Summit Reaches Higher to Gather Natural Gas Growth Fool Jun 10
- Coming To America: Greater International Investment Could Be Coming To Oil And G... Jun 10
MWE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MarkWest Energy Partners is up 40.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Plains All American Pipeline up 52.84%, and NuStar Energy down 1.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MWE
Pro Report PDF for MWE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MWE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MWE
Did MarkWest Energy Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P. is a publicly traded master limited partnership (MLP) formed in January 2002. The company is engaged in the gathering, processing and transportation of natural gas; the transportation, fractionation, storage and marketing of NGLs; and the gathering and transportation of crude oil. It has extensive natural gas gathering, processing, and transmission operations in the Southwestern and Gulf Coast regions, and it is the largest natural gas processor in the Appalachian region of the United States. It was founded on January 25, 2002 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.