MWE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5228|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-62.58%|
|Net Income (TTM)||306.12M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.20%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases Dec 6
- Elvira Scotto of RBC Capital Markets in Top 10 Equity Analyst Interviews of 2013: Prediction for MLP Returns Rewards Investors Wall Street Transcript Dec 6
- Finding the Top MLPs for 2014 Indie Research Dec 6
- ETP, MWE, MT, LYB And POT, 5 Basic Materials Stocks Pushing The Sector Lower The Street Dec 5
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - MWE Dec 4
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: VTR, EPR, MWE The Street Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - ACAS, WST, MWE, ACT And WYN Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- 1 MLP Distribution to Rely on Forever Nov 29
- 1 MLP Distribution to Rely on Forever Fool Nov 28
- Best Of The Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: STWD, DUK, HFC, GOV, MWE Nov 21
MWE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MarkWest Energy Partners is up 36.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.29%, Kinder Morgan Energy up 7.08%, and Regency Energy Partners up 22.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MWE
Pro Report PDF for MWE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MWE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MWE
Did MarkWest Energy Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P. is a publicly traded master limited partnership (MLP) formed in January 2002. The company is engaged in the gathering, processing and transportation of natural gas; the transportation, fractionation, storage and marketing of NGLs; and the gathering and transportation of crude oil. It has extensive natural gas gathering, processing, and transmission operations in the Southwestern and Gulf Coast regions, and it is the largest natural gas processor in the Appalachian region of the United States. It was founded on January 25, 2002 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.