MWA Key Stats
- MRC Wins Contract from Celanese - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- MRC Wins Contract from Celanese Jun 18
- How To YieldBoost MWA From 1.1% To 15.3% Jun 17
- Echologics Introduced Fixed Leak Detection Solution noodls Jun 12
- Echologics Introduced Fixed Leak Detection Solution GlobeNewswire Jun 12
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases Jun 12
- Housing-Sector Stocks Still Have Room for Growth Jun 12
- Housing-Sector Stocks Still Have Room for Growth Fool Jun 11
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission Selects Echologics for Pipe Condition As... Jun 11
- Mueller Systems Enhances 2-Way AMI With Automated Leak Detection GlobeNewswire Jun 10
MWA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mueller Water Products is up 97.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Valmont Industries up 23.31%, and Circor International up 70.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MWA
Pro Report PDF for MWA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MWA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MWA
Did Mueller Water Products make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mueller Water Products, Inc. is a publicly traded company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. It is one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of fire hydrants, pipe fittings and valves in North America. MWP is made up of two business units—Mueller Co. and Anvil International—that oversee 15 brands and subsidiaries including Echologics and Mueller Systems.