MWA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2537|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||275.2%|
|Net Income (TTM)||40.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.60%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.85%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- David Wathen, President and CEO of TriMas Corporation (TRS), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Dec 5
- Kannapolis, NC Selects Mueller Systems' Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) System noodls Dec 5
- MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS, INC. Financials Nov 27
- Mueller Slumps as Orders Decline Before Water Law Takes Effect Nov 26
- MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 26
- AK Steel Raises Stainless Steel Prices - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS, INC. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 22
- MRC Global Re-Prices Term Loan - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Coverage initiated on Mueller Water by Cowen Nov 20
- Cowen Starts Mueller Water Products (MWA) at Market Perform Street Insider Nov 19
MWA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mueller Water Products is up 47.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, MRC Global up 18.38%, and Flowserve up 52.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MWA
Pro Report PDF for MWA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MWA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MWA
Did Mueller Water Products make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mueller Water Products, Inc. is a manufacturer and marketer of water infrastructure, flow control and piping component system products for use in water distribution networks and water treatment facilities in North America.