MW Key Stats
- 6 Retailers Ripe For LBO May 19
- This Long/Short Fund Finds Opportunity in Prom Season Fool May 14
- Men’s Wearhouse Website Redesign Elevates Shopping and Style Business Wire May 14
- Men's Wearhouse Announces Fiscal First Quarter 2013 Earnings Release And Confere... May 14
- 5 Stocks Billionaire Ken Fisher Dumped Fool May 8
- How To Use Sum-Of-The-Parts Analysis To Exploit A Common Market Inefficiency May 5
- 3 Stocks Hiding in the Long Grass May 4
- 3 Stocks Hiding in the Long Grass Fool May 3
- Prom deals at a glance Apr 24
- Prom spending is on the rise again Apr 24
MW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Men's Wearhouse is up 3.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Jos A Bank Clothiers up 0.78%, and Ann up 16.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MW
Pro Report PDF for MW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MW
Did Men's Wearhouse make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Men's Wearhouse is a men's dress apparel retailer in the United States. The company is based in the Westchase area of Houston, Texas, and it is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange. The company was founded by George Zimmer in 1973. The company operates under the names Men's Wearhouse, K&G Superstores, Moores Clothing for Men, Twin Hill Corporate apparel and MW Cleaners in the Houston Area. In 1997, it purchased, then liquidated, the bankrupt Kuppenheimer chain.