MW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.383|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-26.09%|
|Net Income (TTM)||121.47M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.71%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.39%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Men's Wearhouse Turns the Tables on Jos. A. Bank Fool Dec 4
- Men's Wearhouse (MW): Today's Featured Retail Winner The Street Dec 4
- Dollar General, Joseph A Bank Headline Earnings The Street Dec 4
- [video] Quick Take: Retail Earnings Pour in Ahead of Jobs Report The Street Dec 2
- Mixed Housing and M&A Talk Lift the Dow in a Shortened Week Fool Dec 2
- Dissecting Two Retail ETFs The Street Dec 2
- Krispy Kreme, Men's Wearhouse Headline Earnings The Street Dec 2
- Top 10 News for 11/25-11/29: NASDAQ Crosses 4K, Bitcoin Crosses 1K and Black Friday Turns into Black Thursday Street Insider Nov 29
- A Tale of Two Suitors Fool Nov 28
- MW Turns Table to Buy JOSB - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
MW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Men's Wearhouse is up 63.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Jos A Bank Clothiers up 31.40%, and Lululemon Athletica down 1.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MW
Pro Report PDF for MW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MW
Did Men's Wearhouse make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc., is a retailer of men’s suits and a provider of tuxedo rental product in the United States and Canada.