MVIS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-63.11%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5619|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-14.83M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||91.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-380.4%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- MICROVISION INC Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Financial Statem Nov 27
- Microvision (MVIS) Pops after CEO Buys 20K Shares Street Insider Nov 19
- MICROVISION INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 18
- MICROVISION INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 13
- Microvision Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- Microvision, Inc. (MVIS) Posts In-Line Q3 Loss of 13c/Share Street Insider Nov 12
- MicroVision, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 8:30 am ET today Nov 12
- Microvision, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- MICROVISION INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 12
- MicroVision Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire Nov 12
MVIS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Microvision is down 41.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.67%, Advanced Energy Inds up 72.53%, and Allied Motion up 96.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MVIS
Pro Strategies Featuring MVIS
Did Microvision make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Microvision Inc., is engaged in the development high-resolution miniature laser display and imaging engines based upon its proprietary PicoP® display engine technology.