MVC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||84.33%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.27|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||29.33M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||71.01%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.83%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Is This the Top for MVC Capital, Inc. (MVC)? Nov 29
- Is This the Top for MVC Capital, Inc. (MVC)? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 29
- MVC CAPITAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 8
- MVC Capital Declares Q4 Dividend; Imminent Raise Likely Fool Oct 14
- MVC Capital, Inc. (mvc) Declares $0.135 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield Street Insider Oct 14
- MVC Capital Declares Fourth Quarter Dividend of $0.135 Per Share GlobeNewswire Oct 14
- MVC Capital Announces Investment in Advantage Insurance Holdings GlobeNewswire Oct 11
- MVC Capital selling US Gas and Electric Oct 4
- MVC Capital (MVC) to Sell G&E Holding; Gross Proceeds of $97.2M Expected Street Insider Oct 4
- MVC Capital Reaches Agreement to Sell Its Investment in U.S. Gas & Electric GlobeNewswire Oct 4
MVC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MVC Capital is up 25.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Golub Capital BDC up 24.99%, and KCAP Financial up 6.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MVC
Pro Strategies Featuring MVC
Did MVC Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MVC Capital, Inc. provides equity and debt investment capital to fund growth, acquisitions and recapitalization of small and middle-market.