MUSA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.126|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||239.14M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.40%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|11/06/2014 10:00 CDT||Misc||Murphy USA Inc 3Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|11/06/2014||Earnings||Murphy USA Inc 3Q2014 Earning Result|
|05/07/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Murphy USA Inc|
MUSA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Murphy is up 45.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.20%, Advance Auto Parts up 48.94%, and Amazon.com down 8.83%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MUSA
PDF Report for MUSA
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MUSA Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MUSA
Did Murphy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Specialty Retail
- Company Website: http://www.murphyusa.com
- IR Website: http://ir.corporate.murphyusa.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=251856&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Arkansas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Petroleum and Petroleum Products Merchant Wholesalers (Except Bulk Stations and Terminals)
- NAICS Code: 424720
- NAICS Industry: Petroleum and Petroleum Products Merchant Wholesalers
- NAICS Sector: Wholesale Trade
Murphy USA Inc is engaged in marketing of retail motor fuel products and convenience merchandise through a large chain of 1,203 retail stations.
MUSA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MUSA","name")
- Description: =YCI("MUSA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MUSA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MUSA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MUSA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.