MUSA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.63%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||270.8%|
|Net Income (TTM)||160.46M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.75%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Murphy Oil Poised at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Murphy Oil Poised at Neutral Dec 6
- Backing up the Hess Truck this Christmas Fool Dec 4
- Wednesday 11/27 Insider Buying Report: MUSA, GMCR Nov 27
- Top Insider Trades: GMCR TTWO MUSA AL The Street Nov 27
- JPMorgan Starts Murphy USA (MUSA) at Neutral Street Insider Nov 25
- 3 Clean Energy Numbers You Shouldn't Miss Fool Nov 12
- MURPHY USA INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Metals USA (MUSA) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.89 Street Insider Nov 8
- Murphy Oil USA Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Nov 7
MUSA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Murphy is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, CST Brands up N/A, and eBay up 0.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MUSA
Pro Report PDF for MUSA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MUSA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MUSA
Did Murphy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Murphy USA Inc is engaged in operating retail stores. It mainly offers fuels which include Ethanol and Diesel.