MTZ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.93%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.611|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||58.82%|
|Net Income (TTM)||135.79M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- MTZ Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average Nov 12
- MasTec Senior Management to Present at Barclays 2013 Select Growth Conference PR Newswire Nov 12
- Obama Urges Infrastructure Spending to Spur U.S. Economy Nov 9
- MASTEC INC Financials Nov 6
- MASTEC INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 5
- MasTec Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 1
- MasTec, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 9:00 am ET today Nov 1
- MasTec Beats on Top and Bottom Lines Fool Oct 31
- MASTEC INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Sta Oct 31
- MasTec, Inc. (MTZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c Street Insider Oct 31
MTZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MasTec is up 36.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Chicago Brdge & Iron up 88.55%, and Primoris Services up 95.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MTZ
Pro Report PDF for MTZ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MTZ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MTZ
Did MasTec make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MasTec, Inc. is an infrastructure construction company. The company is engaged in designing, building, installing and maintaining infrastructures activities include the engineering, building, installation, maintenance and upgrade of energy, communication and utility infrastructure, such as electrical utility transmission and distribution, natural gas and petroleum pipeline infrastructure, wireless, wireline and satellite communications, wind farms, solar farms and other renewable energy, natural gas and petroleum pipeline infrastructure, wireless, wireline and satellite communications, industrial infrastructure and water and sewer systems. Its customers are primarily in the utility, communications and government industries. The company was founded by Russell Burnup and Riley Sims in 1929 and is headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida.