MTZ Key Stats
- Finding value when the market misbehaves Jun 18
- COLUMN-Finding value when the market misbehaves Jun 18
- Energy Services Of America Is A Speculative Buy Jun 4
- MasTec Buys Canada's Big Country May 31
- MasTec Buys Canada's Big Country - Analyst Blog Zacks May 31
- Analyst Favorites With Strong Buyback Activity: MasTec Ranks As a Top Pick May 30
- MasTec Acquires Canadian Oil and Gas Construction Firm for $103 Million in Cash Fool May 30
- MASTEC INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 30
- MasTec Acquires Canadian Oil and Gas Pipeline and Facilities Contractor Big Coun... May 30
- MasTec Senior Management to Present at Credit Suisse Engineering & Construction ... May 29
MTZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MasTec is up 102.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Dycom Industries up 27.41%, and Empresas ICA up 10.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MTZ
Pro Report PDF for MTZ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MTZ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MTZ
Did MasTec make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MasTec, Inc. is an infrastructure construction company. The company is engaged in designing, building, installing and maintaining infrastructures activities include the engineering, building, installation, maintenance and upgrade of energy, communication and utility infrastructure, such as electrical utility transmission and distribution, natural gas and petroleum pipeline infrastructure, wireless, wireline and satellite communications, wind farms, solar farms and other renewable energy, natural gas and petroleum pipeline infrastructure, wireless, wireline and satellite communications, industrial infrastructure and water and sewer systems. Its customers are primarily in the utility, communications and government industries. The company was founded by Russell Burnup and Riley Sims in 1929 and is headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida.