MTU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9638|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||101.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||13.87B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.07%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - MTU Dec 4
- Asian shares mixed; Shanghai rallies on reform, Nikkei underperforms CNBC Dec 4
- Mizuho Bank, Ltd. -- Moody's: Mizuho can narrow capital gap with other Japanese mega-banks Dec 3
- Moody's affirms all ratings of Mitsubishi UFJ Securities Holdings group and assigns Prime-1 rating to Euro-commercial Paper Programme of Mitsubishi UFJ Securities International plc Nov 29
- Mitsubishi UFJ Continues to Expand - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Union Bank Completes Acquisition of First Bank Association Bank Services Business Wire Nov 25
- MTU, RBS, LYG And MET, Pushing Financial Sector Downward Nov 22
- Should You Stay Invested in Mitsubishi UFJ? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Japanese Megabanks And Abenomics: Worries Ahead Nov 21
- Asian shares hit by double blow of China PMI, taper; Nikkei outperforms CNBC Nov 21
MTU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mitsubishi UFJ Finl Group is up 40.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Barclays up 10.53%, and Sumitomo Mitsui Financial up 54.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MTU
Pro Report PDF for MTU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MTU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MTU
Did Mitsubishi UFJ Finl Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. was founded in 1880 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Mitsubishi UFJ is a publicly traded company on the NYSE. The company, together with its subsidiaries, provides various financial services to individual and corporate customers in Japan and internationally. Its Integrated Retail Banking Business Group segment comprises commercial banking, trust banking, and securities businesses. In addition, the company Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. provides asset and liability management services.