MTOR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2291|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||718.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-22.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.66%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- UBS Downgrades Dana Holding (DAN) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 6
- Insider Trading Alert - BEAV, DLR, ILMN, CHS And MTOR Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- Meritor to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Leveraged Finance Conference PR Newswire Nov 26
- Meritor, Inc. (MTOR) Stock Spikes Street Insider Nov 22
- Meritor rally attributed to long mention by Larry Robbins Nov 22
- MERITOR INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 20
- Product launch timed for ‘America Recycles Day’… Meritor WABCO Releases Reman MACK ASET Air Compressor noodls Nov 15
- Meritor (MTOR) Director Buys 29K Shares for Trust Street Insider Nov 15
- Meritor WABCO Releases Reman MACK ASET Air Compressor PR Newswire Nov 15
- Meritor Beats on Q4 Earnings, Lags Revs Nov 14
MTOR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Meritor is up 67.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.06%, Visteon up 55.96%, and Tenneco up 69.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MTOR
Pro Report PDF for MTOR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MTOR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MTOR
Did Meritor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Meritor Inc. is a global leader in providing innovative drivetrain mobility and braking solutions for original equipment (OE) manufacturers of trucks, trailers and specialty vehicles, as well as the related aftermarkets in the transportation and industrial sectors. Its customer base includes motor carriers of all sizes, OE dealers, independent distributors and others. Most of its products are marketed around the world under its well-known Meritor® brand that symbolizes reliability, dependability and efficiency, or under one of its other prominent brands including Euclid, Mascot, Trucktechnic®, Meritor WABCO (North America) and Gabriel®. The company is organized into the following segments: Commercial Truck, Industrial, and Aftermarket & Trailer. The company was formerly known as ArvinMeritor, Inc. and changed its name to Meritor, Inc. in March 2011. The company was founded on 1909 and is headquartered in Troy, Michigan.