MTN Key Stats
- Vail Resorts Closes on Sale of Land at Breckenridge Peak 8 Base for Timeshare De... May 21
- Etisalat Nigeria Signs $1.2 Billion Loan for Network Expansion May 21
- Value-Based Investment Approach with a Global Perspective: a Wall Street Transcr... May 15
- South African ANC Treasurer Wants Donations Kept Secret May 14
- Why Arctic Cat Is at All-Time Highs May 13
- Lenovo Plans to Debut Africa Smartphone in Nigeria This Year May 10
- UNI Global Union Targets MTN, Ecobank for Global Labor Accords May 10
- Nokia Unveils Software to Boost Sales of Cheaper Phones May 9
- Vail Resorts Announces Fiscal 2013 Third Quarter Earnings Release Date PR Newswire May 8
- Orient-Express Hotels to get new chairman May 8
MTN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vail Resorts is up 61.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.89%, Ameristar Casinos up 47.46%, and Nevada Gold & Casinos down 8.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MTN
Pro Report PDF for MTN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MTN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MTN
Did Vail Resorts make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Vail Resorts, Inc. is the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations. The company operates through three segments: Mountain, Lodging and Real Estate. The Mountain segment operates five ski resort properties, including Vail Mountain, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone located in the Colorado Rocky Mountains and Heavenly and Northstar-at-Tahoe located in the Lake Tahoe region of California/Nevada. It also includes lift ticket, ski & snowboard school, dining and retail & rental businesses. The Lodging segment owns and manages a portfolio of luxury hotels under the RockResorts brand, three destination resorts at Grand Teton National Park and golf courses and various lodging properties and condominiums. The Real Estate segment owns and develops real estate properties. The company trades on the New York Stock Exchange, symbol MTN. Vail Resorts, Inc. was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado.