MTL Key Stats
- Nikkei outperforms Asian stocks as Fed looms Jun 19
- Mechel's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha] - Yevgeny Mikhel [Foreign Language Jun 18
- Why Mechel's Shares Popped Fool Jun 18
- Mechel Gains 12% After Losing Millions, Announcing Buyback Jun 18
- On The Fly: Midday Wrap Jun 18
- Investors Expect the Best From the Fed -- but Are They Prepared for the Worst? Fool Jun 18
- Russia's Mechel launches $100 mln share buyback programme Jun 18
- Mechel OAO (MTL) Approves $100M ADR Buyback Program Street Insider Jun 18
- Mechel announces buyback program Jun 18
- 5 Stocks Improving Performance Of The Metals & Mining Industry Jun 18
MTL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mechel OAO is down 51.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, POSCO down 14.84%, and Gibraltar Industries up 56.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MTL
Pro Report PDF for MTL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MTL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MTL
Did Mechel OAO make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mechel is one of the leading Russian companies. Its business includes four segments: mining, steel, ferroalloy and power. Mechel unites producers of coal, iron ore concentrate, nickel, steel, ferrochrome, ferrosilicon, rolled products, hardware, heat and electric power. Headquartered in Moscow, the company operates facilities in Russia, Romania, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Bulgaria, and the United States. The company was incorporated on March 19, 2003. Its American Depositary Shares and ADS preferred stock are traded on the New York Stock Exchange.