MTL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-15.88%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-5.484|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.203B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.75%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-12.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5:16 am Mechel Steel agrees on covenant holidays with Sberbank Dec 9
- China data supports world share markets, euro climbs broadly Dec 9
- Mechel Agreed on Covenant Holidays with Sberbank noodls Dec 9
- China data boosts world stocks, nerves hold over U.S. bond-buying taper Dec 9
- Asian shares advance on China trade, falling yen Dec 9
- Wall Street Week Ahead - U.S. stocks could weather grim profit outlooks Dec 6
- World stocks rise as U.S. jobs data boosts taper talk Dec 6
- Government plans incentives for raw sugar production - Sharad Pawar Dec 6
- Asian shares subdued, nerves frayed ahead of U.S. jobs Dec 5
- U.S. stocks down fifth day, yields up on Fed worry Dec 5
MTL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mechel OAO is down 65.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Companhia Siderurgica up 9.50%, and Nippon Steel & Sumitomo up 44.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MTL
Pro Report PDF for MTL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MTL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MTL
Did Mechel OAO make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mechel is one of the leading Russian companies. Its business includes four segments: mining, steel, ferroalloy and power. Mechel unites producers of coal, iron ore concentrate, nickel, steel, ferrochrome, ferrosilicon, rolled products, hardware, heat and electric power. Headquartered in Moscow, the company operates facilities in Russia, Romania, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Bulgaria, and the United States. The company was incorporated on March 19, 2003. Its American Depositary Shares and ADS preferred stock are traded on the New York Stock Exchange.