MTL Key Stats
|12/09/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Mechel OAO Earnings Results|
|10/14/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||Q2 2014 Mechel OAO Earnings Conference Call|
|10/14/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Mechel OAO Earnings Results|
|05/12/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Mechel OAO Earnings Results|
|05/12/2014||Misc||Q1 2014 Mechel OAO Earnings Conference Call|
|03/05/2014||Misc||EGM Event for Mechel Ojsc|
MTL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mechel is down 8.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.62%, ArcelorMittal down 30.60%, and Kobe Steel up 47.54%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MTL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MTL
Did Mechel make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Steel
- Company Website: http://www.mechel.com
- IR Website: http://www.mechel.com/shareholders/
- HQ Country: Russia
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Russia
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Mechel OAO is engaged in mining, steel, ferroalloys and power sectors. The Company’s steel business comprises the production and sale of semi-finished steel products. It also produces coke.
MTL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MTL","name")
- Description: =YCI("MTL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MTL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MTL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MTL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.