MTGE Key Stats
Street Insider07/30 16:49
PR Newswire07/30 16:01
Street Insider07/29 14:59
CNW Group06/26 10:01
|07/15/2014||Misc||American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp. Declares Second Quarter Dividend of $0.65 Per Share|
|06/26/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.65, Declared Date: Jun 17 2014, Pay Date: Jul 28 2017|
|05/01/2014 11:00 EDT||Misc||American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp Q1 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|04/30/2014||Earnings||American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp Q1 2014 Earnings Results. Estimate: 0.69.|
|04/28/2014||Misc||American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp. Declares First Quarter Dividend of $0.65 Per Share|
|03/27/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.65, Declared Date: Mar 20 2014, Pay Date: Apr 28 2014|
|02/06/2014 11:00 EDT||Misc||American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp Q4 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|02/05/2014||Earnings||American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp. Will Report Fourth Quarter 2013 Results on February 5. Estimate: 0.66.|
|01/28/2014||Misc||American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp. Declares Fourth Quarter Dividend of $0.65 Per Share and Announces the Repurchase of 1.5 Million Shares|
|12/27/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.65, Declared Date: Dec 18 2013, Pay Date: Jan 28 2014|
MTGE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Capital Mortgage is up 17.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.94%, MFA Financial up 16.39%, and Annaly Capital Management up 3.51%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MTGE
PDF Report for MTGE
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MTGE Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MTGE
Did American Capital Mortgage make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Real Estate
- Industry: REIT - Diversified
- Company Website: http://www.mtge.com
- IR Website: http://ir.mtge.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=245595&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Maryland
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Maryland
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- NAICS: Miscellaneous Intermediation
- NAICS Code: 523910
- NAICS Industry: Other Financial Investment Activities
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp. invests and manages a leveraged portfolio of agency mortgage-related investments, non-agency mortgage investments and other mortgage-related investments, which it refers to as its target assets.
MTGE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MTGE","name")
- Description: =YCI("MTGE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MTGE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MTGE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MTGE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.