MTGE Key Stats
- All About Book Value? How It's Affecting Your Mortgage REIT May 20
- The Russell 2000 Breaks 1,000, Tries to Tell Fund Managers They're Too Selective May 20
- For Mortgage REITs, Is QE3 Friend or Foe? Fool May 20
- 4 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: AMTG, MTGE, RNF, ECA May 20
- Finally, Mortgage REITs Catch a Break Fool May 17
- Top Buys by Top Brass: CEO Wilkus's $350.2K Bet on MTGE May 16
- American Capital Is Still A Very Attractive Investment May 15
- iotum Announces Acquisition of Freeconference.Com to Expand Its Web-based Audio ... May 15
- Another Story of Compressed Spreads and Book Value, But the Outlook is Brighter May 14
- Annaly Capital: Don't Be Fooled By The Super High Yield May 13
MTGE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Capital Mortgage Investment is up 10.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.49%, Annaly Capital Management down 0.47%, and American Capital Agency up 3.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MTGE
Pro Report PDF for MTGE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MTGE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MTGE
Did American Capital Mortgage Investment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?