MTGE Key Stats
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades American Capital Mortgage (MTGE) to Hold Street Insider 03/07 06:52 ET
- AMERICAN CAPITAL MORTGAGE INVESTMENT CORP. Financials Yahoo 03/06 13:04 ET
- How Main Street Capital Corporation Will Mimic Its High-Yield Peers Yahoo 03/05 07:01 ET
- What To Sell: 3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks MTGE, TROX, CG The Street 03/04 05:30 ET
- AMERICAN CAPITAL MORTGAGE INVESTMENT CORP. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Yahoo 02/28 16:49 ET
- American Capital Amends $450 Million Senior Secured Credit Facility to Reduce Interest Rate and Extend Maturity noodls 02/26 12:12 ET
- American Capital Agency's Dividend Sustainability Analysis (Post Q4 2013 Earnings) - Part 2 Yahoo 02/24 17:17 ET
- American Capital Agency's Dividend Sustainability Analysis (Post Q4 2013 Earnings) - Part 1 Yahoo 02/20 03:26 ET
- What To Sell: 3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks CYS, MTGE, RPAI The Street 02/19 05:30 ET
- Annaly Capital Management Just Hasn't Been the Same Without Mike Farrell Yahoo 02/18 12:55 ET
MTGE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Capital Mortgage is down 12.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, American Capital Agency down 19.96%, and Annaly Capital down 19.03%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MTGE
Pro Report PDF for MTGE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MTGE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MTGE
Did American Capital Mortgage make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Real Estate
- Industry: REIT - Diversified
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Maryland
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Maryland
American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp. invests in and manages a leveraged portfolio of agency mortgage investments, non-agency mortgage investments and other mortgage-related investments, which it refers to as its target assets.