MTGE Key Stats
- Is Annaly A Wise Investment At 52-Week Low? Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- American Capital to Present at J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference noodls Dec 5
- Oversold Conditions For American Capital Mortgage Investment (MTGE) Dec 5
- Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: CYS, MTGE, TROX, HTS, HLSS The Street Dec 5
- American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp. Acquires Residential Credit Solutions, Inc. noodls Dec 4
- American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp: Here's Why I'm Staying A Bit Bullish Dec 3
- American Capital Agency's Mid-Q4 2013 Composition And Valuation Analysis: Part 2 Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Insider Trading Alert - KEX, TJX, SBH, MTGE And CACI Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- American Capital Mortgage Investment (MTGE) Passes Through 15% Yield Mark Dec 2
- Retiree: What Role Should High Yield Play In A Distribution Stage Portfolio? Seeking Alpha Dec 1
MTGE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Capital Mortgage is down 17.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.62%, American Capital Agency down 26.60%, and Western Asset Mortgage down 7.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MTGE
Pro Report PDF for MTGE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MTGE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MTGE
Did American Capital Mortgage make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp. invests in and manages a leveraged portfolio of agency mortgage investments, non-agency mortgage investments and other mortgage-related investments, which it refers to as its target assets.