MTDR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||151.4%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1395|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.531M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||78.81%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.17%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ultra Petroleum: Staying with our Neutral Thesis - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Cobalt Confirms Lontra Discovery - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Balanced View on Enbridge Energy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Jones Energy Rallies on Asset Buy Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Anadarko Downgraded to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Stone Energy Refinances Debt - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Matador Resources (MTDR) Hits New Lifetime High Today The Street Nov 27
- Devon Energy Retained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Balanced View on EPD - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- NOV Hives Off Distribution Biz - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
MTDR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Matador Resources is up 166.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Apache up 18.95%, and SM Energy up 80.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MTDR
Pro Report PDF for MTDR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MTDR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MTDR
Did Matador Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Matador Resources Company is an independent energy company engaged in the exploration, development, production and acquisition of oil and natural gas resources in the United States.