MSTR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.29%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.680|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||253.5%|
|Net Income (TTM)||75.42M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||76.57%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- American Software (AMSWA) Jumps: Stock Rises 7.3% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- Sherwin-Williams Selects MicroStrategy Mobile™ to Enhance Global Sales and Retail Store Analytics noodls Dec 4
- MICROSTRATEGY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 2
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Monday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 2
- MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor to Speak on POLITICO Panel on Emergency Preparedness CNW Group Nov 18
- William C. Stone, Chairman and CEO of SS&C Technologies (SSNC), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Wall Street Transcript Nov 8
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Showing Signs Of Perilous Reversal Today Oct 31
- Are Cloud Stocks Growing too Fast too Soon? Fool Oct 30
- MICROSTRATEGY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibit Oct 30
MSTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MicroStrategy is up 34.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Tableau Software up N/A, and American Software up 34.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MSTR
Pro Report PDF for MSTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MSTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MSTR
Did MicroStrategy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MicroStrategy, Inc., is a business intelligence (BI) software vendor. It operates through two business segments: Business Intelligence Software & Services and Other. MicroStrategy's software enables leading organizations worldwide to analyze the vast amounts of data stored across their enterprises to make strategic business decisions. The platform delivers actionable information to business users via the web and mobile devices, including the iPad, iPhone, Android smartphones, and BlackBerry. MicroStrategy provides a platform with technologies to capitalize on the big data, mobile, cloud, and social media trends. The company also offers technical support, consulting, education, and cloud-based solutions. It serves retail, communications, financial services, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, technology, consumer goods, and public services industries. MicroStrategy was founded by Michael J. Saylor and Sanju Bansal on November 17, 1989 and is headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia.