MSTR Key Stats
- Five charts to watch for shorts May 22
- MICROSTRATEGY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Securit... May 20
- JMP Securities Downgrades MicroStrategy (MSTR) to Market Perform Street Insider May 20
- QLIK Rising: As DATA Soars, BMO Cheers New Analytics Approach Barrons.com May 17
- Europe's Leading TV Channel, TF1, Integrates MicroStrategy Solution with SAP Net... May 14
- Is Qlik Technologies Among the Best Stocks to Invest In Now? Fool May 8
- MICROSTRATEGY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condit... May 3
- MICROSTRATEGY INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
- Raymond James Downgrades MicroStrategy (MSTR) to Underperform Street Insider May 1
- Why MicroStrategy Shares Plunged Fool Apr 30
MSTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MicroStrategy is down 30.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Accelrys up 13.11%, and Realpage up 5.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MSTR
Pro Report PDF for MSTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MSTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MSTR
Did MicroStrategy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
MicroStrategy, Inc., is a business intelligence (BI) software vendor. It operates through two business segments: Business Intelligence Software & Services and Other. MicroStrategy's software enables leading organizations worldwide to analyze the vast amounts of data stored across their enterprises to make strategic business decisions. The platform delivers actionable information to business users via the web and mobile devices, including the iPad, iPhone, Android smartphones, and BlackBerry. MicroStrategy provides a platform with technologies to capitalize on the big data, mobile, cloud, and social media trends. The company also offers technical support, consulting, education, and cloud-based solutions. It serves retail, communications, financial services, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, technology, consumer goods, and public services industries. MicroStrategy was founded by Michael J. Saylor and Sanju Bansal on November 17, 1989 and is headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia.