MSO Key Stats
- JC Penney's New Home Shops Look Amazing Fool May 22
- Can Macy's Sustain Its Record Highs? May 13
- Inergetics Announces Launch of Martha Stewart Naturals™ PR Newswire May 13
- 1 Problem This Retailer Can't Shake May 7
- David Letterman: 'Is Martha Stewart Guilty Of Insider Dating?' (And Other Quotes... May 5
- MARTHA STEWART LIVING OMNIMEDIA INC Financials May 4
- Tug of War Between J.C. Penney and Macy's Over Martha Stewart May 2
- New York Receives Top Magazine Prize May 2
- This Web Wedding Company Is a Cash Cow May 2
- Appeals court won't stop Penney sale of Martha Stewart line Apr 30
MSO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia is down 23.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, PetSmart up 25.37%, and J.C. Penney down 30.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MSO
Pro Report PDF for MSO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MSO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MSO
Did Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. is a diversified media and merchandising company founded by Martha Stewart. It is organized into four business segments: Publishing, Internet, Broadcasting media platforms and Merchandising product lines. MSLO's business holdings include a variety of print publications, television and radio programming, and e-commerce websites.