MSO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-22.28%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1135|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-7.638M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-12.69%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The 5 Dumbest Things on Wall Street Holiday Quiz Nov 22
- J.C. Penney Rose on Disappointing Earnings: Are We in the Midst of a Turnaround? Fool Nov 20
- Martha Stewart Partners With eBay To Launch New Ecommerce Experience To Support American Makers noodls Nov 14
- What's Next for Martha Stewart as Business Deteriorates? Fool Nov 14
- Is This the Top for Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. (MSO)? Nov 13
- Is This the Top for Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. (MSO)? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 13
- Why Martha Stewart Living Cannot Be Sold Nov 11
- MARTHA STEWART LIVING OMNIMEDIA INC Financials Nov 7
- Martha Stewart’s CEO May Hold Recipe for Sale: Real M&A Nov 4
- Will Martha Stewart (MSO) Find Itself Going Private Soon? (M) (HSN) Street Insider Nov 4
MSO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Martha Stewart Living is up 16.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, J.C. Penney down 50.45%, and Macy's up 37.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MSO
Pro Strategies Featuring MSO
Did Martha Stewart Living make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. is a provider of original “how to” content and products for homemakers and other consumers. The Company’s business segments are Publishing, Merchandising and Broadcasting.