MSL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||36.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9491|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.57%|
|Net Income (TTM)||12.26M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.71%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.77%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insiders Seeing Green With MSL At New 52-Week High The Street Nov 27
- MidSouth Bank continues its expansion in Texas with the addition of key personnel, including two new City Presidents PR Newswire Nov 19
- MIDSOUTH BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- MidSouth Bancorp, Inc. reports quarterly dividend for Common Stock PR Newswire Oct 29
- MIDSOUTH BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Fin Oct 29
- MidSouth Bancorp, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire Oct 29
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades MidSouth Bancorp (MSL) to Outperform Street Insider Sep 23
- QB Jake Delhomme Named to MidSouth Bank's Board of Directors PR Newswire Sep 19
- MIDSOUTH BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule or Stan Sep 19
- MIDSOUTH BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule or Standa Sep 19
MSL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Midsouth Bancorp is up 21.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Regions Financial up 49.83%, and Ameris Bancorp up 73.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MSL
Pro Strategies Featuring MSL
Did Midsouth Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MidSouth Bancorp, Inc. is a holding company for MidSouth Bank, N.A., which provides commercial and retail community banking services to professional, commercial and industrial customers in south Louisiana and southeast Texas.