MSG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.59%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.866|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.23%|
|Net Income (TTM)||145.64M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.85%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Is a Live Music Boom Enough to Save the Music Industry? Fool 11:30 AM
- NHL Trades Ready to Heat Up the Ice Fool Dec 4
- Stock Upgrades: Oh, What a Beautiful Morning for Oklahoma's Own Sonic Corporation Minyanville Dec 4
- Madison Square Garden announces "Billy Joel at The Garden" franchise theflyonthewall.com Dec 3
- Billy Joel Inks First Franchise Agreement with Madison Square Garden (MSG) Street Insider Dec 3
- Madison Square Garden Announces Billy Joel as First-Ever Music Franchise "Billy Joel at The Garden" GlobeNewswire Dec 3
- Madison Square Garden Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Cablevision Systems The Street Nov 26
- Investing in America's Love Affair With Sports Fool Nov 25
- MADISON SQUARE GARDEN CO Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 25
- The NHL's Most Valuable Teams Forbes Nov 25
MSG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Madison Square Garden is up 23.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Carmike Cinemas up 72.54%, and Regal Entertainment up 41.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MSG
Pro Report PDF for MSG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MSG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MSG
Did Madison Square Garden make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Madison Square Garden Company is a fully-integrated sports, media and entertainment business. The company is comprised of three business segments: MSG Sports, MSG Media and MSG Entertainment, which are strategically aligned to work together to drive the company’s overall business, which is built on a foundation of iconic venues and compelling content that the company creates, produces, presents and/or distributes through its programming networks and other media assets. The MSG Sports business segment consists of owning and operating sports franchises, including the New York Knicks, a founding member of the National Basketball Association and the New York Rangers, one of the original six franchises of the National Hockey League. The MSG Entertainment segment produces various live productions, including the Radio City Christmas Spectacular, featuring the Radio City Rockettes. The MSG Media segment is engaged in production and content development for multiple distribution platforms, including content originating from its venues. The company was founded on July 29, 2009 and is headquartered in New York, New York. As of February 09, 2010, Madison Square Garden, Inc. operates independently of Cablevision Systems Corporation.