MSEX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.007|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.26%|
|Net Income (TTM)||16.19M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.61%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Jumps: Stock Adds 8.9% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 9
- WTR Still on Expansion Mode - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- AWK Unit to Replace Aging Assets - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- SABESP Maintained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Middlesex Water CFO to Present at Security Analysts Water Conference noodls Dec 2
- AWK Unit to Upgrade Water System Nov 27
- AWK Unit to Upgrade Water System - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Tidewater Utilities Files Rate Increase Request GlobeNewswire Nov 25
- MIDDLESEX WATER CO Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 25
- CTWS Unveils 2014 Capex Guidance Nov 18
MSEX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Middlesex Water is up 15.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, California Water up 25.22%, and American Water Works up 10.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MSEX
Pro Strategies Featuring MSEX
Did Middlesex Water make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Middlesex Water Company owns and operates regulated water utility and wastewater systems in New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania. The Company also operates water and wastewater systems under contract on behalf of municipal and private clients.