MSCC Key Stats
- Something Worth Watching at Microsemi Fool May 22
- Microsemi Shipping Production-qualified SmartFusion2 SoC FPGAs and Full-featured... May 21
- Microsemi to Present at the Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunicat... May 15
- Here's How Microsemi Is Making You So Much Cash Fool May 10
- Can Intel's Foundry Services Move The Needle? May 7
- Microsemi Releases Ultra Low-power Sub-GHz Radio With Extended Temperature and F... May 7
- 1 Reason to Expect Big Things from Microsemi Fool May 6
- MICROSEMI CORP Financials May 4
- Intel: All Its Ducks In A Row May 2
- Microsemi to Present at Jefferies 2013 Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conf... May 2
MSCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Microsemi is up 18.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, ON Semiconductor Corporation up 15.47%, and Maxim Integrated Products up 22.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MSCC
Pro Report PDF for MSCC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MSCC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MSCC
Did Microsemi make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Microsemi Corporation is a manufacturer of defense, security, aerospace, enterprise, communications, medical, alternative energy, and industrial products for power-related applications. Major products offered by Microsemi are analog devices, mixed-signal and RF integrated circuits, customizable system-on-chips, FPGAs, and complete subsystems. It has been based in Aliso Viejo, California since 2011, when it relocated its headquarters from Irvine, California. Microsemi has plants in California, Arizona, Massachusetts, Texas, Florida, Ireland, Shanghai and Canada.