MSA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.75%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.195|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.96%|
|Net Income (TTM)||82.32M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.39%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Mine Safety Appliances: Benefiting From Increased Regulation, This Niche Business With Strong Dividend Growth Merits Attention Dec 3
- MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES CO Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 27
- Government Testing Error Forces Delay in Planned Launch of New MSA Air Masks PR Newswire Nov 27
- This Portfolio Is Outperforming My Wildest Expectations Fool Nov 25
- Mine Safety Appliances About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (MSA) Nov 6
- Investing on Vacation Fool Nov 4
- MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES CO Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exh Oct 31
- MSA (MSA) Adds Chevron 's (CVX) Roberts to Board Street Insider Oct 31
- Rebecca B. Roberts Elected to MSA Board of Directors PR Newswire Oct 31
- MSA Announces Fourth Quarter Dividend noodls Oct 30
MSA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mine Safety Appliances is up 33.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Opko Health up 154.0%, and Cyberonics up 33.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MSA
Pro Report PDF for MSA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MSA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MSA
Did Mine Safety Appliances make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mine Safety Appliances Company is a maker of sophisticated safety products that help protect workers who may be exposed to a variety of hazardous conditions. The company’s product line includes gas monitoring and detection instruments, filter-type respirators, gas masks, breathing apparatus used by firefighters, thermal imaging cameras, firefighter helmets, ballistic body armor, military communications systems, a broad range of industrial head and fall protection products, and safety products for Do-It-Yourself consumers. Key markets include construction, military, fire service, chemical production, oil and gas, and general industry. The company sells its products directly; and through distributors and retailers. Mine Safety Appliances Company was founded in 1914 and is based in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania.