MS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.621|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.442B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.64%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 4
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Citi (C) & Morgan Stanley (MS) to Hold Street Insider Dec 4
- Should Investors Fear the Volcker Rule? Fool Dec 4
- Volcker Rule Could Trigger Big-Bank Breakup The Street Dec 4
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Reports Morgan Stanley (MS), Boeing (BA) Testing Newest BES10 Street Insider Dec 3
- Morgan Stanley's Buy Recommendation Affirmed The Street Dec 3
- Tech Analysts Out of Tune Over Twitter Fox Business Dec 2
- 5 Stocks Advancing The Financial Sector The Street Dec 2
- A Russian Bear Meets a Financial Lion Fool Nov 30
- Place Your Bets on Online Gaming The Street Nov 29
MS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Morgan Stanley is up 88.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, Goldman Sachs Group up 46.61%, and Bank of America Corp up 58.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MS
Pro Report PDF for MS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MS
Did Morgan Stanley make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm headquartered in Morgan Stanley Building, in Midtown Manhattan, New York City serving a diversified group of corporations, governments, financial institutions, and individuals. Morgan Stanley also operates in 36 countries around the world, with over 600 offices and a workforce of over 60,000. The company reports US$779 billion as assets under its management. The company was founded in 1935.