MRO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.392|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||26.98%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.70B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.10%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Citi Downgrades Marathon Oil (MRO) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 12
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: CSCO HD MRO RAD The Street Dec 12
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: A Down Day for the Market The Street Dec 11
- Marathon Oil Lays Out 2014 Plans Including Investment, Sales, Buybacks Fool Dec 11
- Marathon Oil Makes Big Push Into U.S. Oil Market Fox Business Dec 11
- Marathon Oil (MRO) Plans Stronger Eagle Ford, Bakken Activity; Boosts Buyback to $2.5B Street Insider Dec 11
- Marathon Oil (MRO): Stock With Unusual Social Activity The Street Dec 11
- Shell's Jackpine Project Gets Govt. Nod - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Marathon Oil: Accelerating Performance With The Eagle Ford And The Bakken Shale Seeking Alpha Dec 8
- Where Will Marathon Oil’s Growth Come From? Fool Dec 7
MRO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Marathon Oil is up 21.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.00%, ConocoPhillips up 24.52%, and Marathon Petroleum up 42.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MRO
Pro Report PDF for MRO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MRO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MRO
Did Marathon Oil make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Marathon Oil Corporation is a United States-based oil and natural gas exploration and production company. It operates through three segments: Exploration and Production, Oil Sands Mining, and Integrated Gas. Principal exploration activities are in the United States, Norway, Equatorial Guinea, Poland, Angola and Iraqi Kurdistan. Principal production activities are in the United States, the United Kingdom, Norway, and Equatorial Guinea. Within the United States, Marathon Oil has recently focused development efforts on liquids-rich shale plays, including the Bakken and Eagle Ford formations. Marathon Oil owns interests developing Athabasca oil sands resources and in Waha Oil Company . Marathon's headquarters facility is the Marathon Oil Tower in Houston, Texas. The company was formerly known as USX Corporation and changed its name to Marathon Oil Corporation in July 2001. Marathon Oil Corporation was founded in 1887.