MRK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.97%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.495|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-32.14%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.53B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.80%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.56%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Where to Buy in 2014: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs The Street Dec 7
- Let the Hep C Drug War Begin Fool Dec 6
- Update on Hospira's Investor Day - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Gilead Potential Blockbuster Hep C Drug Wins FDA Nod Investor's Business Daily Dec 6
- Why Is Actelion Suppressing Phase III Data? Dec 6
- Top Equity Research Analyst Interviews of 2013: Significant Stock Price Appreciation and Increased M&A from Biotech Productivity and Innovation Wall Street Transcript Dec 6
- AZ Electronics shareholder Threadneedle rejects Merck £1.56bn takeover Dec 6
- [$$] Corporate Watch The Wall Street Journal Dec 6
- Zoetis Stock: 3 Key Investing Lessons from 2013 Fool Dec 6
- Where to Buy in 2014: Part II The Street Dec 6
MRK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Merck is up 15.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Eli Lilly up 6.34%, and AstraZeneca up 25.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MRK
Pro Report PDF for MRK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MRK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MRK
Did Merck make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Merck & Co., Inc., dba Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD outside the United States and Canada, is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. The Merck headquarters is located in Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, an unincorporated area in Readington Township. The company was established in 1891 as the United States subsidiary of the German company now known as Merck KGaA. In common with many other German assets in the United States, Merck & Co. was confiscated in 1917 during World War I and then set up as an independent company. Currently, it is one of the seven largest pharmaceutical companies in the world both by market capitalization and revenue. The company serves drug wholesalers and retailers, hospitals, government agencies, physicians, physician distributors, veterinarians, animal producers, and managed health care providers, as well as food chain and mass merchandiser outlets in the United States and Canada.