MRIN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.9655|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-32.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||64.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-35.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News01/18 12:57
SA Breaking News01/10 16:37
Dow Jones12/22 17:19
|05/14/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Marin Software Inc|
MRIN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Marin Software is down 31.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.81%, Adobe Systems up 21.21%, and Salesforce.com down 1.85%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MRIN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MRIN
Did Marin Software make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.marinsoftware.com
- IR Website: http://investor.marinsoftware.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Marin Software Inc provides a cloud-based digital advertising management solution for search, display, social and mobile advertising channels to improve financial performance, realize efficiencies and time savings, and make better business decisions.
MRIN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MRIN","name")
- Description: =YCI("MRIN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MRIN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MRIN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MRIN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.