MRH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-24.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.669|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-18.40%|
|Net Income (TTM)||104.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.75%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.72%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- PRA Ups Div, Enhances Repurchase Dec 5
- MMC Acquires Cambridge P&C - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- PRA Ups Div, Enhances Repurchase - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- IPCC Downgraded to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Erie Indemnity Hikes Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Deutsche Bank Starts Montpelier Re Holdings (MRH) at Buy Street Insider Dec 2
- PartnerRe Upped to Outperform Nov 25
- PartnerRe Upped to Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- ACE to Enhance Shareholder Value - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Markel Approves $300M Share Buyback - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
MRH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Montpelier RE Holdings is up 34.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, HCI Group up 165.9%, and RLI up 62.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MRH
Pro Report PDF for MRH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MRH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MRH
Did Montpelier RE Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd. through its principal operating subsidiary, Montpelier Reinsurance Ltd., is a provider of global property and casualty reinsurance and insurance products, specializing in property and short-tail lines. The company currently operates through three reportable segments: Montpelier Bermuda, Montpelier Syndicate 5151 and Montpelier U. S. Insurance co. The company offers its products through independent brokers and general agents. It has operations in Bermuda, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland. It was founded on November 14, 2001 and is headquartered in Pembroke, Bermuda.