MRGE Key Stats
- Athenahealth Does Well in Oklahoma - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- St. Joseph's Imaging Associates Selects Merge's Radiology Suite GlobeNewswire May 21
- MERGE HEALTHCARE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Office... May 20
- Is WebMD a Strong Play Here? Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 19
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Jeff Surges, CEO of Merge Healthcare Incor... May 16
- Allscripts Reiterated at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- NextGen Unit of QSII Wins Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Cisco Systems, Athenahealth, Bank of America,... May 15
- ATHN Purchases Landmark Property - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
- Athenahealth Stays at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 13
MRGE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Merge Healthcare is up 30.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.46%, Cerner Corporation up 24.71%, and AthenaHealth up 16.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MRGE
Pro Report PDF for MRGE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MRGE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MRGE
Did Merge Healthcare make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Merge Healthcare Incorporated is an enterprise image provider dedicated to healthcare information technology solutions. It develops solutions that automate healthcare data and diagnostic workflow to enable a better electronic record of the patient experience, and to enhance product development for health IT, device and pharmaceutical companies. The company operates through one segment, which develops and markets its products and services to healthcare provider organizations, including acute care facilities, integrated delivery networks and ambulatory centers. The company markets its products directly, as well as through value added resellers and distributors. Merge Healthcare Incorporated was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.