MRGE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5954|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-55.95M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.48%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-7.17%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Merge Healthcare Launches iConnect® Network at RSNA 2013 noodls Dec 2
- Merge Healthcare Launches iConnect(R) Network at RSNA 2013 GlobeNewswire Dec 2
- Merge Healthcare to Unveil New Universal Viewing and Image Sharing Solution at RSNA 2013 noodls Nov 26
- MERGE HEALTHCARE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 4
- Dismal Q3 Earnings for Merge, Revs Down Y/Y - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 1
- Merge Healthcare Incorporated Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- Merge Healthcare, Inc. (MRGE) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c Street Insider Oct 30
- MERGE HEALTHCARE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Oct 30
- Merge Reports Third Quarter Financial Results GlobeNewswire Oct 30
- Q3 2013 Merge Healthcare, Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Oct 30
MRGE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Merge Healthcare is down 26.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, AthenaHealth up 67.98%, and Cerner up 35.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MRGE
Pro Strategies Featuring MRGE
Did Merge Healthcare make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Merge Healthcare Incorporated is an enterprise image provider dedicated to healthcare information technology solutions. It develops solutions that automate healthcare data and diagnostic workflow to enable a better electronic record of the patient experience, and to enhance product development for health IT, device and pharmaceutical companies. The company operates through one segment, which develops and markets its products and services to healthcare provider organizations, including acute care facilities, integrated delivery networks and ambulatory centers. The company markets its products directly, as well as through value added resellers and distributors. Merge Healthcare Incorporated was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.